Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Anyone looking for video staff ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd on the trail

Anyone looking for video staff ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone looking for video staff ?   Anyone looking for video staff ? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Does anybody know of any shows, that are looking for staff members ? I have over 8 years experience in outdoor video, been a staffer on a couple shows, in the past. Like to hook-up with a good team thats honest and no backstabing. We have Sony HVR-V1Us cameras, and all the right equipment needed for great outdoor video action. Been on the Outdoor channel, the Sportsmans channel, Pursiut, and Fox Sports, just to name a few. Hope to hear from someone, thats looking for a good team player. Thanks, Todd On the Trail
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for video staff ?   Anyone looking for video staff ? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:54 am

Todd you can come shoot some of our hunts in KY if you don't have anything to do. lol! Good luck
Back to top Go down
Todd on the trail

PostSubject: Filming your hunts in KY.   Anyone looking for video staff ? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

I am still on staff, right now, just looking to get with something better. I have been talking with 8 different shows , just wanted to see whats all out there, if you know what I mean. I do have alot of states that I will be hunting and filming in, and Ky is one of them. We will be in the western part of the state, for the opening day of bow season, where are you hunting in KY, and what dates would you want a cameraman? Todd on the Trail
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for video staff ?   Anyone looking for video staff ? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:01 pm

We keep an open invitation to anyone who wants to be a part of shooting good footage for videos and future production DVD's. You might also check out Midwest Whitetail www.midwestwhitetail.com Bill Winke is also looking for guys who have some good experience in front of and behind the camera as well.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for video staff ?   Anyone looking for video staff ? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:31 pm

What part of Indiana are you from? The two of us might be able to meet together for a few hunts.
Back to top Go down
Todd on the trail

PostSubject: Thanks for commenting back.   Anyone looking for video staff ? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Yea, Mike I sent my resume to you guys, but I guess didnt need anyone, and yea I have talked with Bill Winke, could do stuff with him, but I have to buy all the gear that they use for there deal, Iam just use to getting for free or at a huge discount. Things are alot different now with sponsors, then they were just a few years ago, cause there is triple the people doing it, and alot more networks doing hunting more than ever before. I have some good leads going, but would just like to talk to a few more, before I lock down with a group, because I should have not been so jumpy a couple years ago, with a offer, they never quite followed thru on their word, and basically stole all my camera staff that I worked hard with for a few years. But do thank you, for your tips, if you think of anymore, Iam always open for suggestions.. Todd on the Trail
Back to top Go down
Todd on the trail

PostSubject: Dave with WA   Anyone looking for video staff ? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Hey, Dave I live on s.r. 13 south of Pierceton, In, not far from Walbash,IN. Maybe 30 minutes or less. What kind of stuff you got going on , with video, and what kind of hunts do you have in mind. Nice to talk to somone so close to home! What cameras are you guys using? Hope to chat at ya soon,neighbor . Todd on the trail
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for video staff ?   Anyone looking for video staff ? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Todd on the trail wrote:
Hey, Dave I live on s.r. 13 south of Pierceton, In, not far from Walbash,IN. Maybe 30 minutes or less. What kind of stuff you got going on , with video, and what kind of hunts do you have in mind. Nice to talk to somone so close to home! What cameras are you guys using? Hope to chat at ya soon,neighbor . Todd on the trail

I sent you a PM with my number... It should say you have 1 message up at the top in orange to the left of where it says log out. Click on that...
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for video staff ?   Anyone looking for video staff ? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:24 am

Hey Todd,we are in western Ky as well,(christian cty),I I'll be there opening day as well. If your not to busy at that time give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for video staff ?   Anyone looking for video staff ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone looking for video staff ?
Page 1 of 1