Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....

Go down 
+20
Big Sexy
swampghost
kyhareraiser
dkoutdoors
Joe
Brandon
Mark
Tall Tine
TheRomer
volway
oregonzach
huntquest
MRA
Glenn
Jody
Robert
mibigbuckhunter
Corey
Dave
Mike
24 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... Empty
PostSubject: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:38 pm

The Management Team are proud to announce the first Staff changes to Whitetail Affliction! First we are bringing Dave Chamberlain up to the Pro Staff. Dave has proven himself to be a great asset to the site with his hard work and determination concerning working with Sponsors and bringing on new members. We are proud to have you Dave and welcome to the Pro Staff!

We are also adding another Pro Staffer to the team. Jody Reinen (aka bullwinkle) has been a great friend to us for the past couple of years and we have had the pleasure of working with him in the past. Jody has a drive and passion for hunting whitetails that is unmatched by anyone I have ever met. When the opportunity presented itself to bring Jody into the mix, it was a no brainer and we are proud to have him also!

We have also incorporated our first Team member from the great state of Wisconsin. Jimmy Davis (Tall Tine) will join the Field Staff and represent part of Team Wisconsin. Jimmy is one of the best guys you will ever meet and will also be a great asset of Whitetail Affliction. Welcome aboard Jimmy, it's great to have you on the team!

We will be putting together additional Teams for different states in the very near future!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:46 pm

A big congrats to you Jody and Jimmy... Welcome to the team. I am glad to have you both with us on staff and I am excited about the positive things that you will bring to the site as a whole. I'm loooking forward to getting to know both of you better.

Thank you also to the management team for the opportunity you granted me with. I will continue to do all that I can to support the staff, members, and sponsors of this great site!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Congrats guys. Great work Dave!!!!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:53 pm

What a great addition to the staff. Congrats guys.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Not sure if anyone has worked harder than Dave and I'm proud to have him as a Pro staffer. I've known Jody and Jimmy for a couple of years and been on hunts with both. We are lucky to have them and Team Wisconsin will be a force this fall. Could end up being the best Team WTA has in the woods. Welcome aboard you two and it is an honor to have you with us
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Thanks to all and congrats to Dave and Jimmy! I am proud to be able to be part of a great thing you have going here. I am truly excited and motivted to get this place blown off the charts. WA certainly has quality sponsors along with quality staff. The possibilities seem endless. Let's keep it going and keep the cameras rolling!!!
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Congrates to Dave & Jody for joining the Pro Staff team and welcome Jimmy to the Field Staff, I think we have one of the best group of guys on Staff that anyone could ask for.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:30 pm

I think those additions will be great. I have seen them very active on the site and congratulate them for being selected on the team.

And dave congrats for getting moved up to pro staff, you have done tons of great work for this site and deserve it 100%. Great work buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Congrats guys!!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Congrats guys! And Dave, it was only a matter of time, you've been tearing it up!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:13 am

Congrats guys.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:07 am

congrats
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:41 am

Thanks everyone! Congrats to Jody and Dave on the pro staff position. I am very excited about the Affliction and should be a great time, great bunch of hard working people here! Can't wait to get some great footage this year!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:34 am

Congrats Dave well deserved....

Welcome aboard the Whitetail Affliction Team Jody and Jimmy

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:07 am

Two of my Fav guys!! Congrats Dave and Jody!!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:13 am

Congrats fellas!
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Congrats to you all, Since I have been on the WA forum everyone has been very great and helpfull you couldnt ask for a better bunch of guys
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:19 pm

congrat's everyone . i see there's room at the top after alll.. good site to be a leader in
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:48 pm

There's always room at the top in this group. We bring on staff here to give them the chance to succed and be suucessful and not just to serve us. We all hope that each member of the WTA staff goes on to great things.
Back to top Go down
swampghost

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Congrats guys!! That is the type of dedication that will make this place even greater than it already is.

I'm on here every day that I am away from home to read and see what is new. You just don't see my name much because I don't log in unless I have something to say. Since I don't talk much, that means I don't have much to say I guess. But this is a great group of guys and I'm proud to be a member here.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Congrats guys! WA is lucky to have you guys!
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:35 pm

congrats all.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm

Great news! Congrats guys!
Back to top Go down
longtine

longtine

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:12 pm

congrats Jody and Jimmy. both are great guy's and will be a great asset
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:39 pm

Congrats guys!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....   New Whitetail Affliction Staff members.... Empty

Back to top Go down

New Whitetail Affliction Staff members....
Page 1 of 1