Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Saw a few this morning

Go down 
+3
TheRomer
Joe
mathewsguy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Saw a few this morning Empty
PostSubject: Saw a few this morning   Saw a few this morning EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 am

Hey everybody I was up about 6:30 this morning so I figured if I was up I might as well be doing something so I went out and drove arouns the hill filmed a few deer and a red fox in freshly cut field hunting he was out looking for field mice. It was a good morning to go out nice and cool saw alot of deer I could not get on film.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Saw a few this morning   Saw a few this morning EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:48 am

Now that sounds like an awesome time.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a few this morning   Saw a few this morning EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:05 am

sounds like a good mornings drive to me
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Saw a few this morning   Saw a few this morning EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 am

They are cutting all of the fields around here as well, so now is a nice time to get some footage...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Saw a few this morning   Saw a few this morning EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:21 pm

Sounds like you saw some decent action. I have been seeing a lot of deer as well.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Saw a few this morning   Saw a few this morning EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 pm

It would be nice to have a nice cool morning. It way about 82 and humid when I left for work at 715 this morning. COngrats on seeing some deer
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Saw a few this morning   Saw a few this morning EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 pm

I find myself doing the same thing...lol...some people think im crazy for driving around during the summer looking for deer but they just dont understand. Good for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw a few this morning   Saw a few this morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Saw a few this morning
Page 1 of 1