Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Nasty morning

Go down 
+3
G3
mibigbuckhunter
mathewsguy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Nasty morning Empty
PostSubject: Nasty morning   Nasty morning EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:16 am

I had plans to go out hunting again this morning but when I woke up it was down pooring and the winds are blowing around 25 mph. Thats just a little to nasty out for me to go hunting. If it lets up I will go out but its supposed to do this most of the day today. Maybe I will be able to get in a hunt tonight. May have to take the ground blind out and go to the pines.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Nasty morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty morning   Nasty morning EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:36 am

I am with you on those high winds, it was nasty here last nite and this morning. I am planning on moving a tree stand or two. Than I will put my butt back in a stand tomorrow morning. Best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down
G3

G3

Nasty morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty morning   Nasty morning EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:44 am

We have the crap weather here also, 20-30 mph winds and rain. Tomorrow is supposed to be a lot nicer. 40 degrees and 5 mph wnw winds
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Nasty morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty morning   Nasty morning EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:33 am

well I could not take it the wind let up some and the rain slowed down so around 7:30 or so I went to the woods climbed up in the stand did not see anything but found out my old rain suit is not that water proof anymore. I set in stand until 10 and then had enough of being wet. I did not see anything but it was better than sitting in the house. If it stays like this I will head back out later for a evening hunt but I will have my whitewater gear on this time.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Nasty morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty morning   Nasty morning EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:46 pm

Yeah no rain here yet. But the winds are howing like crazy. I think tomorrow is supose to be better.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Nasty morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty morning   Nasty morning EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:56 am

Yeah Mrs Volway and myself headed up to Ky early (3:30) Sat morning,It was raining like crazy and she wasn't tooo excited but the weather was calling for it to quit right before daylite so we went ahead,When we got there it did stop,So I thought it would be a perfect morning,Saw 1 doe and that was it,Oh well,Like I told her "Never know unless your in the stand"They just aren't fired up there in Ky yet,Just a matter of time I believe
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Nasty morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty morning   Nasty morning EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 pm

volway wrote:
Yeah Mrs Volway and myself headed up to Ky early (3:30) Sat morning,It was raining like crazy and she wasn't tooo excited but the weather was calling for it to quit right before daylite so we went ahead,When we got there it did stop,So I thought it would be a perfect morning,Saw 1 doe and that was it,Oh well,Like I told her "Never know unless your in the stand"They just aren't fired up there in Ky yet,Just a matter of time I believe

You should tell CA that after he backed out of this morning's hunt because it was raining. At 630-700 it stopped. You can't kill them on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Nasty morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty morning   Nasty morning EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 pm

WE CAN'T KILL THEM IN THE STAND, WITH CLEAR SKIES AND THE PERFECT WIND EITHER TG.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Nasty morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty morning   Nasty morning EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 am

Camoed Assassin wrote:
WE CAN'T KILL THEM IN THE STAND, WITH CLEAR SKIES AND THE PERFECT WIND EITHER TG.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Nasty morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty morning   Nasty morning EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:39 am

Yea few days this weekend were tough to stay in the stand bc of the wind, let alone hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nasty morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty morning   Nasty morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Nasty morning
Page 1 of 1