Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Bowtech Commander

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigIndian

BigIndian

Bowtech Commander Empty
PostSubject: Bowtech Commander   Bowtech Commander EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 pm

I am trying to sell my 2007 Bowtech Commander. Its 60-70#, 31.5" draw with a D-Loop. Its currently set at 70#, and is a great shooter.

It comes with D-Loop, Peep, STS String stopper, and 6" stabilizer.

Its in great shape with only a few minor scratches.

make me an offer...

Bowtech Commander IMG_3616

Bowtech Commander IMG_3614
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Bowtech Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowtech Commander   Bowtech Commander EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Thats a great looking bow.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Bowtech Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowtech Commander   Bowtech Commander EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:05 pm

I'll keep an eye out for anyone but with the long draw I'm not sure I know of anyone
Back to top Go down
BigIndian

BigIndian

Bowtech Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowtech Commander   Bowtech Commander EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Thanks, I appreciate it.

The draw length is not only hard to find, but hard to sell as well. I finally switched to a Mathews Drenalin LD, but it took me a couple of months to find it.

This is a great bow, but I never shoot it anymore. I figured I might as well let someone else enjoy it.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bowtech Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowtech Commander   Bowtech Commander EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:14 pm

im sure there is someone out there with ape arms like you indian lol!
Back to top Go down
BigIndian

BigIndian

Bowtech Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowtech Commander   Bowtech Commander EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Ouch, thanks Bull. Now you got jokes I see cheers . We'll see who's jokin Sunday, when your ponying up the dough for my lunch...Now ur mad at me...
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bowtech Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowtech Commander   Bowtech Commander EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:05 pm

bring it my friend...bring it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bowtech Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowtech Commander   Bowtech Commander EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:37 pm

well...everybody needs to ask the big indian how much it cost him to feed me today....Yep, once again he was beaten up pretty good on the 3d course!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
BigIndian

BigIndian

Bowtech Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowtech Commander   Bowtech Commander EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Yes everyone, it is true. "The Bull" beat me today on the 3D course, and yes I had to feed him.

The Bull is a great shooter, probably one of the best that I have got to witness. His skills with his DXT are hard to match. If this guy were any better he could truly be a professional.

I am just fortunate enough that he lets a person of limited ability, like me, shoot with the caliber of perfection that he displays on a weekly basis.

cheers Kudos to you "Bull" another cheeseburger well deserved. cheers
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bowtech Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowtech Commander   Bowtech Commander EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:38 pm

lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bowtech Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowtech Commander   Bowtech Commander Empty

Back to top Go down

Bowtech Commander
Page 1 of 1