Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Bowtech General for sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Bowtech General for sale Empty
PostSubject: Bowtech General for sale   Bowtech General for sale EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Wanted to give you all first shot at this and at a lower price before I list it elsewhere. I'm selling my Bowtech General to make room for a new Hoyt. The bow is less than two months old and in perfect condition. It's priced to sell also. I'll post up some pictures tonight. The bow is set at 29 inches and is a 60 to 70 pound bow. Mods to change the draw lenght are pretty cheap at less than 30 bucks. Bare bow price is 400 or you can buy it as a package with the QAD Ultra HD rest and a Toxonic Metaloptic Pro Sight as well as a sims stablizer and a Meta Peep for 575.00. The package stuff is worth over 300 dollars on it's own. I will also include 9 Victory arrows as well. Price includes shipping to you.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Bowtech General for sale   Bowtech General for sale EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Thats a good price, ill check with a buddy of mine that is looking to get a new bow
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Bowtech General for sale   Bowtech General for sale EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:28 pm

You can't get a much better deal that on a full package like that. High quality bow with some of the best accesories out there. All you need to get on your own is a release. Great deal... if your looking to start out new or upgrade, might as well do it now. Bow packages are not gonna do anything but go up in price as the season nears. Great offer from a trusted staff member, so you know he would not be selling you anything but the best.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Bowtech General for sale   Bowtech General for sale EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:59 pm

If someone buys the package I'll find a release for them to put in the deal
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Bowtech General for sale   Bowtech General for sale EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:43 pm

If you can post a pic or send me one so i can show my buddy
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Bowtech General for sale   Bowtech General for sale EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:42 pm

Geeeee... I have that release myself. It is a great release with a small caliper head. The release itself is worth about $70!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Bowtech General for sale   Bowtech General for sale EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Here are a few pictures Romer:

Bowtech General for sale Bow2-3
Bowtech General for sale Bow1-3
Bowtech General for sale Bow3-3
Bowtech General for sale Bow4-2
Bowtech General for sale Bow5-2
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Bowtech General for sale   Bowtech General for sale EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:14 pm

THANKS Robert ill show them to him, im really not sure what he is looking for or how much he is wanting to spend. but well see
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Bowtech General for sale   Bowtech General for sale EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Thats a heck of a deal Robert,I'll do some asking around for ya
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Bowtech General for sale   Bowtech General for sale EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Thanks Volway. I just want to get enough to get the new one. I figured I would offer up someone a great deal on a bow package
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowtech General for sale   Bowtech General for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Bowtech General for sale
Page 1 of 1