Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge

Go down 
+6
mathewsguy
Joe
Robert
littleslink
TheRomer
shane_st
10 posters
AuthorMessage
shane_st

3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge   3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:25 am

Hey Guy's, Just want to give everyone a heads up, on Aug 1st We will be Hosting a 3-D Pop up bow tourney, it is a $12 entry Fee, the winner of the mens division, will win $500. it is a great time we will have a band playing after the tourney is over, the event will be held in Germantown Il, we are 45 min east if St.Louis, 3 Hrs West of Indianapolis
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge   3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:38 am

Thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge   3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Have fun. Good luck to all of you WA member's who can attend. A little to far west for this guy...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge   3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:45 pm

I've shot some of the pop ups before and that's a blast. Would love to come over but that's the same weekend as the R100 in Wabash and I've commited to shooting that.
Best of luck to all that go. Pop ups are a blast and very addictive
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge   3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Sounds fun.

Oh, Welcome to the Affliction.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge   3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:03 pm

I have shot the pop ups before its a blast. sounds like a great time
Back to top Go down
PAkilla86

PAkilla86

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge   3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Sounds like a blast but deffinetly to far for me.
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge   3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:49 pm

3D Shoots are great but this event is a little far for me to travel. Sounds like a great time though. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge   3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:22 pm

wish i lived closer bro cheers
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge   3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Never done that before...sounds like fun. Little far for us to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge   3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Jansen Chevrolet 3-D pop up Challenge
Page 1 of 1