Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 ) Empty
PostSubject: got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 )   got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 am

Senate Bill SB-2099

---

Subject:Fw: Just rec'd this........GUN Control via IRS

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It may require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.

This bill was introduced on Feb. 24.This bill will become public knowledge 30 days after it is voted into law.This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986.This means that the Finance Committee can pass this without the Senate voting on it at all.

The full text of the proposed amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage,http://www.senate.gov/You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.

You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know to help STOP this bill!!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 )   got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:10 am

It does noy surprise me at all. Pretty soon we will have to register each one of our arrows its just crazy. There is not a criminal out there that will register there weapon or get finger printed.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 )   got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:08 am

I read the write up on the NRA site as well and it's more complicated that that and the NRA doesn't seem all that worried about it. I don't think it'll pass
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 )   got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:15 am

Sounds crazy..
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 )   got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:15 am

I dont have any guns,so i dont have to worry about it anyways Cool
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 )   got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:31 am

Just crazy stuff...

All of my long, black,evil guns,including all of my semi-auto handguns seemed to have disappeard along with the high cap mags and ammo....All i got left is an old single shot .22 that's hard to load LOL...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 )   got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 ) Empty

Back to top Go down

got this in a email yesterday( Senate Bill SB-2099 )
Page 1 of 1