Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website

Go down 
+7
Jody
THE BULL
TheRomer
Joe
mathewsguy
Robert
Corey
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey

Corey

Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website Empty
PostSubject: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 am

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to give you a heads up to click on the banner on the side of the page and go check out the new ScentBlocker website. It is a really nice setup and they have got it to where you can seperate all the gear for different seasons to make it easier. They have some GREAT products and the new stuff out this year is AWESOME. I know I am about to be picking some up and I would encourage you to try some out if you havent in the past. We are proud to have ScentBlocker as part of the WA family.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:09 am

I saw that yesterday. Looks really nice
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:10 am

Ya i checked it out looks really nice
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:14 am

Saw it as well. I will be getting my gear from them in the next few weeks or so.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 am

Will deff make shopping easier
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:36 pm

it is pretty sweet
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 pm

I do like the look and the products...well I will be adding to huge scent blocker collection. Some of the new stuff is awesome.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:49 pm

I actually had a chance to check out the ladies jacket/pants today. talk about sweet...I told Brian that I'm going to start setting aside money starting this week so I can get both. The jacket has all the bells and whistles and fits like a glove...I WANT IT!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:56 pm

shehuntsva wrote:
I actually had a chance to check out the ladies jacket/pants today. talk about sweet...I told Brian that I'm going to start setting aside money starting this week so I can get both. The jacket has all the bells and whistles and fits like a glove...I WANT IT!

hahahah I want so much of their stuff. They really do make great products. Im glad you got to try it on and I know it will be a good day when you wear it in the tree.
Back to top Go down
UrbanGuide

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:05 pm

I love the whole ScentBlocker brand. Tons of the people that come to Pike County wear ScentBlocker also.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:21 am

I saw this too... Scent Blocker has some excellent gear! Can't wait to place my order!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:11 am

I'll definately be ordering some of that before the fall. Good stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website   Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website Empty

Back to top Go down

Check out the new and improved ScentBlocker website
Page 1 of 1