Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Website on it's way

Go down 
+6
mathewsguy
LawCoBowhunter
Dave
Niño
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Website on it's way Empty
PostSubject: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:06 pm

All the Abnaki boys got together tonight ( Snivs via confrence call ) and worked out, hopefully the last revision for our website. So hopefully we will have it up in the next few days. I have no idea how the owners/builders of thise site do it. We out sourced it and it was a pain in the but, couldn't imagine doing it ourselves. Anyway I'll keep you guys posted and when it comes up please come on over and check us out.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Can't wait to check it out Don.
Back to top Go down
Niño

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:30 pm

That is awesome Don! Can't wait to check it out. I'm real happy for you guys doing what we all enjoy. Good luck and keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Congrats... Hope it turns out nice.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:06 am

Can't wait to check it out...I'm working on a new one with microsoft plubisher,fairly easy,just time consuming.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 am

congrats guys I hope it turns out like you all want
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Don is right it has been a pain in the but. It is just phone call after phone call and emails, you don't want to even now how many emails me and Don have sent out. I hope we don't have to this again for a while other than minor changes.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:25 pm

I seen where you posted on facebook and said it was up,checked it out...Looks really good!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 am

I checked it out also looking good guys
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 am

They did a good job on it. Nicely done
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Looks good and I like your website slogan.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Looks really good guys,only thing is see missing is a guest book so i coulda signed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Congrats guys it looks GREAT
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:42 pm

TheRomer wrote:
Looks really good guys,only thing is see missing is a guest book so i coulda signed it Very Happy

We still have a lot of things we want to add but they wanted to keep adding more $ to the bill so we had to cut it off at some point. We are going to work with the software that came with and see what it will let us do.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 pm

The Guide wrote:
TheRomer wrote:

We still have a lot of things we want to add but they wanted to keep adding more $ to the bill so we had to cut it off at some point. We are going to work with the software that came with and see what it will let us do.

Oh I more than understand that part of it. The bill for this website is a lot of fun to pay each year, lol. It's more than worth it though
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:18 pm

The Guide wrote:
TheRomer wrote:

I can understand that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website on it's way   Website on it's way Empty

Back to top Go down

Website on it's way
Page 1 of 1