Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Adam Fox.....heating up

Go down 
+6
Dave
littleslink
TheRomer
Mike
mathewsguy
Mark
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

Adam Fox.....heating up Empty
PostSubject: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Adam has been hitting pretty well the past week or so.....

Hitting .385 3 HR 5 RBI's the past 4 games....keep it up

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Those are some great stats there keep it up man
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:56 pm

The boy is definitely swinging the bat!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:01 pm

Way to go Adam, keep it up
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:54 pm

Good work Foxy...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Great work Adam... That is what I am talking about! Keep it up. Thanks for the stats Mark...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Nice work...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:29 pm

way to go Adam
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:55 am

Thanks guys. I am feeling great at the plate.. The only problem is I need one of you to go hunt down my manager and tell him he needs to put me in the line up more.... IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.. haha.. I hit the 3 bombs in 2 games and then havent played the last 2 days. Now that is frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 am

Adam wrote:
Thanks guys. I am feeling great at the plate.. The only problem is I need one of you to go hunt down my manager and tell him he needs to put me in the line up more.... IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.. haha.. I hit the 3 bombs in 2 games and then havent played the last 2 days. Now that is frustrating.

What is he thinking?.... That is crazy... Let me guess the Coaches (Managers) kid is on your team and he happens to play the same position as you, so he is the one who gets to start, even though you clearly should be out there. I FEEL YOUR PAIN. Used to happen to me in Little League all the time.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:01 pm

sometimes they dont make alot of sense when someone is hot you should be playing them.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Yeah it gets frustrating Adam, But don't let it get ya down.Baseball IS the biggest cut throat sport out there (believe me I know).Just keep swinging the stick and your time will come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Fox.....heating up   Adam Fox.....heating up Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Fox.....heating up
Page 1 of 1