Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Question for Adam

Go down 
+3
Adam
Mark
mathewsguy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Question for Adam   Question for Adam EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:53 am

Hey buddy do you play in the same league as the Buffalo Bisons or ever play in Buffalo New York? If so let me know when your going to be up here I would love to come watch you plat man. Its only about a hour in a half away from me.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Adam   Question for Adam EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:36 am

different league......

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Adam   Question for Adam EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:45 pm

No they are in the International League. I am in the Texas League. There is a good chance I will be somewhere up there next year though. I am a free agent at the end of this season.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Adam   Question for Adam EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Thats cool man if you get up this way for a game next year let me know.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Adam   Question for Adam EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:02 pm

I will. I was raised about 3 hours from Buffalo. I would like to get back to the east before it is all said and done.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Adam   Question for Adam EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Adam keep hitting like you are, and with all the positions you play. You should able to find a place to play!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Adam   Question for Adam EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Adam wrote:
I will. I was raised about 3 hours from Buffalo. I would like to get back to the east before it is all said and done.

The Indianapolis Indiana could use a good power hitter/Utility player
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Adam   Question for Adam EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Keep after them Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Adam   Question for Adam EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:55 am

Robert wrote:
Adam wrote:

The Indianapolis Indiana could use a good power hitter/Utility player

I grew up a huge Pirate fan and always wanted to wear the black and gold. If the situation is right then it is definately a possibility. They have some really good young prospects in the organization, they just can't get it together at the big league level. They were just quoted as the laughing stock of all of baseball.

When Big league players are saying that about an organization, then there must be some issues there. 3rd is my primary spot and they have Pedro Alvarez and Neil Walker there. I can play a good second base as well and that might be an option. I will have to see what is available and what my agents think is the best situation. That is why I have an agent. It is his job to find the best possible way to have an opportunity to play in the Big Leagues.

I have to finish strong this season and put up some respectable numbers and there should be something out there for me.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Adam   Question for Adam EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 am

Best of luck there Adam. My family is from Mckeesport, Pa just west of Pitt. I grew up a big pirates fan when I was younger. They put together a good group of young talent and than ship them out by the trade deadline Sad
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Adam   Question for Adam EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Good luck Foxy. Keep hitting that ball out of the park...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question for Adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Adam   Question for Adam Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for Adam
Page 1 of 1