Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

What sight do you bow hunt with?

Go down 
+26
SouthernSportsman
BigIndian
LawCoBowhunter
PAkilla86
Jody
mathewsguy
THE BULL
Tall Tine
30pointbuck
Early Morning Gobble
ricksmathew
Adam
ron
oaktree
Fiddle
rodney482
Mrs Volway
MOOSE
Glenn
Dave
Robert
mibigbuckhunter
Mark
Joe
TheRomer
Corey
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Corey

Corey

What sight do you bow hunt with? Empty
PostSubject: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:52 pm

What sight do you have on your bow right now?

For me its a Spot-Hogg Real Deal with five pins. It is by far the best sight I have ever owned or even shot with. It was fairly expensive but worth every penny!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:32 pm

I have The toxonics 5 pin sight on mine, i really like it nice and bright pins
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:16 am

G5 XR
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:05 am

Joe wrote:
G5 XR

Ditto..... I like it

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:04 pm

It's a LimbSaver Elite Prism Micro adjust with the .019 pins
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:26 pm

I have two. I still have an XR site and love it but I currently have a Toxonic Metaloptic Pro Camo. It's been a great site so far
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:29 pm

I have the HHA Optimizer Lite 5519 with the adjustable yardage dial. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to shoot a single pin movable sight. I like it because you only have one pin to focus on and there is less target blockage. The dial lets you easily adjust your yardage settings. The site housing has an adjustabe so you can adjust the pin brightness. It also had pin A.R.M.O.U.R., which protects the fiber on the back of the pin from breaking. Be sure to check them out at HHA Sports INC.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Toxonics Micro adjust hunter 5 pin
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:25 pm

I got the Apex Nitrus... I love it.. Got a heck of a deal on it too.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:23 am

TheRomer wrote:
I have The toxonics 5 pin sight on mine, i really like it nice and bright pins

I have the toxonics 3 pin ... but got Volway the 5 pin for Christmas. He now has it on his new Katera. We both like the bright pins also.
Back to top Go down
rodney482

rodney482

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:10 pm

Sword Apex with 3rd plane.... 4 pins.......019

I use this same sight on my 3d bow
Back to top Go down
Fiddle

Fiddle

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:22 pm

Sword 3rd plane with the .019 pin up top and 3- .010 pins down below with the 2 inch housing....
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:42 pm

viper
Back to top Go down
ron

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:34 am

I USE A SURELOCK .019 5 PIN, IT IS THE BRIGHTEST SIGHT IVE EVER USED OR SEEN. IT IS REMOVEABLE, AND ADJUSTABLE IN AND OUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE A LITTLE FORWARD WEIGHT, AND GOES BACK ON WITH NO READJUSTMENTS, I LOVE IT! RON
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Have the G5 xr and the hha optimizer 5000 but am looking forward to using the SPOT HOGG!
Back to top Go down
ricksmathew

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:16 pm

I use a wrapped Spot Hogg Hunter with 5 .019 pins.
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:24 pm

I have an HHA adjustable site. I do not remember the model. Love the single pin action...
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 pm

I shoot the Spot-Hogg hunter hogg it 5 pin .029 W/ Wrap.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:39 pm

G5 Lx for me
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 pm

HHA single pin for me!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:16 am

I use a extreme 4 pin
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 am

I have and just love the Spot-Hogg Hogg-IT Hunter 5 pin. I just upgraded my pins to the .010". Ohhhh baby this thing is sweeeeeeet!!!!
Back to top Go down
PAkilla86

PAkilla86

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:45 pm

I have the new for 09 Black Gold Easy Glider Single Pin with the blind mans light...and it is sick. Its by far the lightest high quality slider sight...and is available in 3 head configurations...1 pin, 3 pin, and 4 pin. Black Gold now offers an unmatched warranty for the original owner...LIFETIME Replacement or Repair of any part even the pins.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 pm

I have a 5 pin Toxonics...
Back to top Go down
BigIndian

BigIndian

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:49 am

I use the HHA 5519 as well. Im glad I got it.

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sight do you bow hunt with?   What sight do you bow hunt with? Empty

Back to top Go down

What sight do you bow hunt with?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next