Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Got some food plots sprayed!!!!

Go down 
+2
mathewsguy
MRA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

Got some food plots sprayed!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Got some food plots sprayed!!!!   Got some food plots sprayed!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Well the past few days I have been getting around good with my broken leg. Its been heeling good, no pain anyways, so I went out on the atv yesterday. After thinking about it for awhile i decided to go spray my food plots im gonna plant this fall. I had my dad fill up the sprayer and just left my crutches where I got on the atv. I had to use the hand nossel for about 2 acres total since I couldnt get off to fold out the booms. Gave me something to do this afternoon atleast. I will have to spray again in a couple weeks since I probably didnt hit everything good with the hand nossle. I talked to my hunting buddy and we have a day set asside where he is gonna help me spray all my plots. I have alot where I need to drive with my truck. ussually have a water tank on my trailer with all the chemicals I need to spray with and since I cant walk for awhile hes gonna help me.
I was very happy to get out of the house for awhile todat but still have to take it easy so it heels fast.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Got some food plots sprayed!!!!   Got some food plots sprayed!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:40 pm

I bet it was nice to get out man just make sure you dont do anything to hurt yourself more. Glad to hear you got to do some work on your plots.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Got some food plots sprayed!!!!   Got some food plots sprayed!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Glad to hear your up and about, just take it easy
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Got some food plots sprayed!!!!   Got some food plots sprayed!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Good to hear you are up and about again. I'm going to spray my soon to be plot tomorrow if the weather is ok...
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Got some food plots sprayed!!!!   Got some food plots sprayed!!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:01 am

Should die off quick this time of year. This is where it all starts. How large are some of your plots? Mine is less than half an acre.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Got some food plots sprayed!!!!   Got some food plots sprayed!!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:58 am

Glad to hear you up and moving around buddy.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Got some food plots sprayed!!!!   Got some food plots sprayed!!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:28 am

Jody wrote:
Should die off quick this time of year. This is where it all starts. How large are some of your plots? Mine is less than half an acre.

My plots very in size. I have 2 established clover plots and they are about 3/4 of an acre each. Then I have plot I plant corn or milo, they are ussually strips so I dont know the acres on them. Then I have 4 plots for hunting plots, all about a half acre each. Those are all my own personal ones. For my food plots buisness I have a 3 acre clover plot I have to plant this fall. Also starting some plots for the outfitting buisness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got some food plots sprayed!!!!   Got some food plots sprayed!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got some food plots sprayed!!!!
Page 1 of 1