Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Went to a Baseball game

Go down 
+8
MOOSE
Corey
Joe
TheRomer
Dave
mathewsguy
Robert
Mark
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

Went to a Baseball game Empty
PostSubject: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 pm

I took the kids down to Louisville,KY last night for a little baseball. Louisville Bats (Reds AAA team) Vs Durham Bulls (TB Rays AAA team)

game started at 6:15 pm........and it went 16 innings. After 15 innings still tied at 2-2. we decided to leave. beacuse we ate when we got there about 5:15 or so.

By 10:30 everone was hungry and all the concessions were closed, so we leave...... and of course the Bulls scored in the top of the 16th....and went on to win the game 3-2

Oh yeah the best part both kids got baseballs.....my son got the first one, the Bulls 3rd baseman flipped us a foul ball. then around the 13 inning or so.......the Bats catcher warming up the pitcher in the bull pen flipped my daugther one.

You know I'd rather goto a minor league game anytime.....unless their happens to be a Whitetail Affliction Pro Staffer playing in a MLB game....Go Corey....and Adam!!!

pretty cool night

Went to a Baseball game P7180374

Went to a Baseball game P7180378_edited-1

Hey Corey what pitch is my son trying to display in this pic?? LOL BTW he's a Lefty!!!

Went to a Baseball game P7180380_edited-1

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:18 pm

The stadium at Louisville is super cool and a great place to catch a game. Looks like you all had fun. COngrats on the balls
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Looks like a great time
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 pm

I'd say you got your monies worth from that game... Way to go on the baseballs kids! Glad you guys had a great time as a family!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Glad you all had a great time Mark cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:00 pm

It hard to beat a minor league ball game. Always have a good time when I go. Congrats to your kids on the baseballs.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:10 pm

That would be a 2 seamer by the looks of it. Smile Maybe he could teach me. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Looks like some fun! I have always wanted to go to that stadium. We always make the short trip from where we stay in SC to Savannah, GA every year and watch their single A team play. This year they were playing the White Sox A team and Carlos Quinten and Bartolo Colon were doing rehab assignments with them so it was pretty cool to see them play in a really personable and laid back atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Very cool Mark, its nice to get some family time. Plus it builds up some goodwill for October when the family can't find you...
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:06 am

Moose...You just missed Corey then....he was just playing there!!

MOOSE wrote:
Looks like some fun! I have always wanted to go to that stadium. We always make the short trip from where we stay in SC to Savannah, GA every year and watch their single A team play. This year they were playing the White Sox A team and Carlos Quinten and Bartolo Colon were doing rehab assignments with them so it was pretty cool to see them play in a really personable and laid back atmosphere.

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 am

Looks like that was a great time. And two balls to take home to boot...
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Louisville has one of the nicest stadiums in the minor leagues. It looks like yall had a great time
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Corey wrote:
That would be a 2 seamer by the looks of it. Smile Maybe he could teach me. hahahaha

That is if im looking at the right picture
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Corey I think your right......2 seamer

you know after going to the game Sat night we had to play baseball all day in the yard!!! What a Face

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:21 pm

I love baseball. I stopped in Richmond to catch the Braves once and had a great time. Too bad they aren't there anymore.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Mark wrote:
Moose...You just missed Corey then....he was just playing there!!

MOOSE wrote:

AHH man!! I just saw that.. If I would have been able to see that he was playing there earlier I would have been there for sure!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to a Baseball game   Went to a Baseball game Empty

Back to top Go down

Went to a Baseball game
Page 1 of 1