Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today.

Go down 
+4
Dave
TheRomer
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today. Empty
PostSubject: My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today.   My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 pm

The league had a big opening day cerimony today that included a players parade and they anounced every player as they ran the bases. The cool thing about it is they had Clinton Portis ( one of the Redskins running backs ) out on first base giving all the kids a high five as they rounded first. The kids were pretty excited to get to see a pro football player and a few of them even knew who he was. Most of the coaches were more excited about it though. After all the kids were anounced and ran the bases Portis threw out a feew first pitches. Pretty cool day with all that and then the kids out having fun playing ball. I'll get some pics up later or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today.   My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Man Don, Thats pretty cool, I'll bet the kids were excited.

Last edited by 30pointbuck on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today.   My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Thats is cool as heck,cant wait to see some pics
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today.   My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Thats great to see pros giving back! Did you tell CP about the site? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today.   My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:20 pm

That's awesome, congrats to him and all the kids
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today.   My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:16 am

Thats cool man
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today.   My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Thats cool Don,nothing like watching the little guys play ball and then seeing how they progress over the years.Looks like will be spending some time at the ballpark
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today.   My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:40 pm

That's a pretty awesome day. They didn't have anything like that for Mikayla's opening game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today.   My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today. Empty

Back to top Go down

My son Hunter played his first baseball game of the season today.
Page 1 of 1