Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

hunting arround dust bowl sites

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

hunting arround dust bowl sites Empty
PostSubject: hunting arround dust bowl sites   hunting arround dust bowl sites EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:27 pm

any one hunt turkeys arround their dusting sites . went to a spot today that has 5 dust bowls thats only 2 ft apart. been hunting the same spot now for 10 seasons.and score each time.well.once i was too impatient and walked back down a road and 10 minutes later that tom was at the bowls.dang 'i hate it when that happens. now i realize that turkeys don't have to be anywhere at a certain time,so i stay a lot longer once i know he's in the area and by himself.. dust bowls are a real experience
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: hunting arround dust bowl sites   hunting arround dust bowl sites EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:44 pm

I never have that i no of, being new at turkey hunting I have no idea what one even looks like. get some pic of them i would like to see what one looks like.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: hunting arround dust bowl sites   hunting arround dust bowl sites EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:12 pm

I have seen them before but never had hunted them.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: hunting arround dust bowl sites   hunting arround dust bowl sites EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:24 pm

I've not hunted them either.
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: hunting arround dust bowl sites   hunting arround dust bowl sites EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 pm

i'm goin' to post some pics ,but man i have the dangeet time postin' them. may y'all will help. here's the deal,,i have a kodak easyshare camera and i downloaded the easyshare software for albums. now here's the tricky part,i cant get the pictures to transfer to photobucket so i canm copy and paste them to the post. help me outy and i'll sure put yhem on here thanks
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: hunting arround dust bowl sites   hunting arround dust bowl sites EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:53 pm

can you just copy them or drag and drop them to a folder? instead of to the software
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunting arround dust bowl sites   hunting arround dust bowl sites Empty

Back to top Go down

hunting arround dust bowl sites
Page 1 of 1