Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Super Bowl Sunday!!!

Go down 
+7
LawCoBowhunter
LittleRomer
Dave
TheRomer
30pointbuck
Darius
Joe
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

Super Bowl Sunday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Finally, the Super Bowl is here. Autumn and I are dressed in Blue and White from head to toe and can' t wait till the game!! Hope everything turns out fine for Peyton Manning and Company.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:30 pm

GO Saints!!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Darius wrote:
GO Saints!!!!

X2.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Should be a great game cheers
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:16 pm

I suspect this game will be a shootout. Should be a great game.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Cant wait til the game gets here either. Should be a fun one!
Back to top Go down
LittleRomer

LittleRomer

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Go Colts cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:29 pm

LittleRomer wrote:
Go Colts cheers

Whats up Lil' R... been a while...
Back to top Go down
LittleRomer

LittleRomer

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Hi dave, yeah i got alot of catching up to do.

dad told me about the turkey contest.

so i came on to sign up
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:06 pm

LittleRomer wrote:

so i came on to sign up

Its all good.... Glad to see you back in the saddle and signed up for the contest. Just don't beat your dad too bad.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Go COLTS!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:14 pm

LawCoBowhunter wrote:
Go COLTS!!!

X2
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:21 pm

LittleRomer wrote:

so i came on to sign up
Little R dont let your dad steer you in the wrong direction.WHO DAT NATION ALL THE WAY!!!!!! lol! Should be a good game
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:53 pm

One half away from a second title.....
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:57 pm

good game so far. figured there would be more points.

colts loooked good at first but letting them get back in it now
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Manning and Co. are looking pretty good to me, That Defence is a power house. They keep that up and their
going to be the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS. And personally, i just don't know why with Indy's defence as strong as it is,why the saints went for it instead of taking the 3 point's. I understand having confidence in your offence, but a high level game like this you take every point you can. But im still hoping the SAINTS win. Will just have to wait and see after the second half, if they can turn it around.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Well gave it a good run. Too bad couldnt seal the deal. Congrats to the Saints they deserve it!!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:40 pm

The second half has been awesome. The SAINTS have turned it around. What a game.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 pm

CONGRATULATIONS SAINTS.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Congrats to the Saints it was a good game
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:39 am

Not the turn out i wanted to see but what a great game.

The Saints kicked our butts in the second half they deserved the win

A big Congrats to them
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:46 am

As a die hard Colts fan I was disapointed but the Saints did what it took to win and it's hard not to be happy for them. I'm a big Brees fan as well so I'm happy for him too.
Back to top Go down
swampghost

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 am

WHO DAT!!! Congrats to both teams on a well played team. It was what I was hoping for, but not what I expected. You just can't give Manning time and expect to win. It was just the Saint's time.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 am

Great game... commericials were lame... athletes got some fame... Colts fans it a shame...

Last edited by Dave on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:13 pm

It was a good game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday!!!   Super Bowl Sunday!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Sunday!!!
Page 1 of 1