Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Trying something new, hope you like it!!!

Go down 
+11
Corey
silbowhunter
Jody
volway
mathewsguy
Mark
Robert
Joe
TheRomer
MRA
Slunger Seeker
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Slunger Seeker

Slunger Seeker

Trying something new, hope you like it!!! Empty
PostSubject: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Well I figured instead of me making a hit list of the bucks we would like to take I just thought I would let the deer do it themselves. I made the sign out of plywood and some waterproof letters. Don't think about stealing my idea I have a patent in the works!!! lol! !!! The bucks I got pictures of so far are not this years shooters but next year for sure. The one is going to be a real dandy if he makes it. He has a double main beam so hopefully he makes it this year.
Trying something new, hope you like it!!! MDGC1019
Trying something new, hope you like it!!! MDGC1027
Trying something new, hope you like it!!! MDGC1041
Trying something new, hope you like it!!! MDGC1066
Trying something new, hope you like it!!! MDGC1076
Trying something new, hope you like it!!! MDGC1080
Trying something new, hope you like it!!! MDGC1087Trying something new, hope you like it!!! MDGC1065
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Thats funny, and its also a pritty good idea, that would look good on a dvd...... I like the ones where they are looking right at the sign.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:27 pm

lol! Man that was a great idea, That is awesome.

good work and good looking bucks too cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Dude that is awesome.....I may try somthing like this out at one of my main farms.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 pm

That is awesome. YOu get an A for that. I'll tell you what, That is so good that I'm gonna send you something. PM me your addy and I'll get you something out as a thanks for the best picture I've
Seen in a while.

Loved that double beam buck too
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:34 pm

You should send a couple of those off to your trail camera company
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Awesome....very cool

very neat idea!!!

Good Luck on the bucks too

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 pm

That is a great idea man. Very cool pics and its funny look slike they are reading the sign
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Slunger I have to say,That right there is pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:59 pm

So since you have it patented how much will you sell it for? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Pretty cool no doubt!! Love it, thanks for sharing that.
Back to top Go down
silbowhunter

silbowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Good one

What would top it is a picture of one of the bucks using your sign as a rubbing post...or...a.....rubbing sign. lol
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Dang I wish I would have thought of that!!

I love the dbl main beam guy. He might blow up next year.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:46 am

That's is just to darn clever. Love it.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:58 am

Pretty cool indeed...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 am

Well done... good luck on the bucks!
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Pics are awesome zig. You were right this idea was very unique. Now if we could get some big guys on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying something new, hope you like it!!!   Trying something new, hope you like it!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying something new, hope you like it!!!
Page 1 of 1