Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

hope to catch some thieves

Go down 
+6
Dave
30pointbuck
mathewsguy
Mark
Robert
TheRomer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

hope to catch some thieves Empty
PostSubject: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 pm

went to the property today to check the cams i put up over there, as i pulled up to the gate i notice someting was wrong with the lock. when i got out and looked at it i noticed that someone cut the chain and then hooked it back up to look like it was locked.

I went on in and got to the barn and seen that the door on the barn was pushed in. so i get out and look around. they got in the barn and unlatched the big overhead door and had it raised about a foot. there is a bounch of junk like weed eaters and stuff like that. but they didnt take them but they laid them and some other stuff right next to the big door.

To me it looks like these guys are plaining on comeing back to get all of it. but me and a buddie are going over there and sit in the lower barn and wait to see if they come back to get it all tonight. with any luck we will have caught some of the thieves that visit our property Twisted Evil

will let ya all know what happens.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Bring the big gun my friend. Sounds like you have a shot at the little buggers that have helped themselves to your stuff for a few years.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:11 pm

and a big shovel too..... Twisted Evil

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Hope ya catch em Mike. Most important be careful, you might hurt them. I hate theives. LYNCH EM. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Be careful Mike... I hope it all works out.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Hope you catch them and teach them a valuable lesson.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Hope you catch them Mike! Be safe and keep me on speed dial!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:45 am

well I just got home a little bit ago. we stayed out there till 1:30 and the little low lifes decided not to show up Evil or Very Mad

we did have one good adrenalin rush tho,A dang skunk come out of the weeds 10 yrds from us and headed right for us affraid we both jumped up and luckly he just ran off and didnt raise his tail.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:12 pm

That sucks but atleast you didn't get it from that skunk
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 pm

That would not have been good. That could give you guys away. affraid
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 am

Mike, you think there's a chance they log onto this site? If so they'd be tipped off.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 am

Wacker....Shhhhhh now Mike will quit posting when he'll be there Man I cant steal nothing without people interfering!!!! hope to catch some thieves LOL-1

hope to catch some thieves Didnt

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:21 pm

wacker wrote:
Mike, you think there's a chance they log onto this site? If so they'd be tipped off.

LOL Mark, I think it is prolly someone local and they may have seen me when i was there earlier that day or even may have seen us go in that night. but who knows for sure. and that is what is driveing me so dang crazy Mad I just want to catch these guys but it seems they are always one step ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:44 pm

You ought to be able to hide a trail camera somewhere around that barn to get pics of them. Be creative. Screw it into the wooden sides of the barn or something.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Dave wrote:
You ought to be able to hide a trail camera somewhere around that barn to get pics of them. Be creative. Screw it into the wooden sides of the barn or something.

I agree ...if they haven't stolen all your trail cams!!!

put it in an out of the way place, where you might get a pic of them or there vehicle

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:47 pm

yep we are going to do that, but maybe i shouldnt have said anything with sticky fingers Mark around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Mike if you need me, give me a call! I'll go pull surviellance @ night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hope to catch some thieves   hope to catch some thieves Empty

Back to top Go down

hope to catch some thieves
Page 1 of 1