Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Finally got a good buck

Go down 
+7
TheRomer
Mark
volway
Joe
LawCoBowhunter
The Guide
mathewsguy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Finally got a good buck Empty
PostSubject: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Well I was very happy when I checked the camera I got this buck right out behind the house he will not make it till next year where I live im covered up with city hunters so if he gives me a shot I will take him. But I plan on hunting at my buddys place most of the time where the bigger bucks run but here where I live this is a good buck. And also a pic of some backstraps.

Finally got a good buck 000_1636
Finally got a good buck 000_1637
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Good buck. He still has another month to get a little bit bigger too. Now all you have to do is get him before someone else does.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Nice deer...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:05 pm

good luck getting on him.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:24 pm

Chad I bet that made you feel a little better,After the day you had yesterday. GET THAT CABLE AND STRING REPLACED.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:28 pm

good luck Chad

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:31 pm

there ya go, nice looking buck
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Yep I ordered a custom set from a guy in Pa his is putting a rush on them and said I will have them by the end of the week. Getting black and yellow strings for it to match the custom wraps I had made
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Good to hear buddy... Glad you have him to look forward to!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Good pics
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Go get him!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:10 am

I would like to let him go another year but I know he will get killed. I only have about 20 acres behind my house that he would have to stay on to make it. The odds of him getting killed are really good around my house we will see what I do when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

Nice buck...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got a good buck   Finally got a good buck Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally got a good buck
Page 1 of 1