Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

finally some good news on the break in

Go down 
+4
LawCoBowhunter
30pointbuck
Dave
Robert
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

finally some good news on the break in Empty
PostSubject: finally some good news on the break in   finally some good news on the break in EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Well after a bit of a rough start on the truck break in, the insurance company got things worked out and it wasn't really much of a struggle at all. I lost a little more on value with some of the stuff then I'd liked too but overall it wasn't to bad. Had a claims investigator come out and follow up but he was a solid dude and just had some questions about the incident. Seemed like he was just doing his job and not trying to hassle me at all. Even the adjuster worked hard and timely for me and looks like the check is on it's way and I can start replacing some stuff. What started out shaky and rough is going to end just fine.
After the first day it's gone smoothly and I can't complain. The claims investigator even told me he checked out the site and watched some video. Can't beat that. He said the site looked great and was a nice place. Doubt we'll see him back since he's not a hunter at all but that's okay.

A big weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I look forward to replacing my things now
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: finally some good news on the break in   finally some good news on the break in EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:22 pm

That is some good news. Glad you're getting everything straightened out.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: finally some good news on the break in   finally some good news on the break in EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Great news buddy, Glad to here that.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: finally some good news on the break in   finally some good news on the break in EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:25 pm

That's good news to hear.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: finally some good news on the break in   finally some good news on the break in EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:33 pm

thats cool......

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: finally some good news on the break in   finally some good news on the break in EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:28 pm

good deal
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: finally some good news on the break in   finally some good news on the break in EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:53 am

that is good news
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: finally some good news on the break in   finally some good news on the break in EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 am

That's cool, glad it worked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally some good news on the break in   finally some good news on the break in Empty

Back to top Go down

finally some good news on the break in
Page 1 of 1