Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Taking time to say THANKS!!

Go down 
+5
shehuntsva
Dave
Robert
Mark
Grunt and Gobble
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Grunt and Gobble

Taking time to say THANKS!! Empty
PostSubject: Taking time to say THANKS!!   Taking time to say THANKS!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:56 am

I know a lot of us have people who help us along the way in getting ready for the upcoming hunting season. I know without the help of my brother my season would be set up for failure.

My brother Derik(Slunger Seeker) is one awesome guy. He is going to be the main reason of my success this season, if I have any. He is busy at work all week but still makes time to take care of my farm for me while I am away for around 9 months out of the year. He puts up the hay, mows the yard, and makes sure my food plots and stands are taken care of. This year though if the weather permits, I have an off day in Cleveland and I am driving home so we can hopefully get everything in the ground so he doesn't have so much on his shoulders. If it wasn't for him I would be so far behind when I got home it would look like I was in first. So I just wanted to say thanks because without you Zig my season wouldn't be what it is every year. Thanks Buddies!!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Taking time to say THANKS!!   Taking time to say THANKS!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:37 am

Nicely said......Nice to see someone appreciate someone else's hard work

good job Derik!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Taking time to say THANKS!!   Taking time to say THANKS!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:56 am

GOod deal. It's good having family like that. I think most great hunters will tell you they get help for someone. Good luck to both of you this season
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Taking time to say THANKS!!   Taking time to say THANKS!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:14 am

That's a great thank you! Mark and Robert both said it really well. Sound like you two have a great relationship and that is what family is all about!
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Taking time to say THANKS!!   Taking time to say THANKS!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:10 am

That was very well said. I'm sure the gratitude is appreciated by your bro.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Taking time to say THANKS!!   Taking time to say THANKS!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:27 am

Very cool of you to thank your brother like the guys said I think we all get help from some great friends or family sounds like you have a great brother.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Taking time to say THANKS!!   Taking time to say THANKS!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:59 am

That is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Taking time to say THANKS!!   Taking time to say THANKS!! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:51 am

That is well said Nip. I totall agree with you. If it wasn't for my Two brother in laws doing the preseason scouting and developing a plan for the season I would be way behind as well. So Cody and Leo, Thanks alot for all you do. Great post!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Taking time to say THANKS!!   Taking time to say THANKS!! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:13 am

Good posts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking time to say THANKS!!   Taking time to say THANKS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking time to say THANKS!!
Page 1 of 1