Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Taking a vacation

Go down 
+6
Robert
shehuntsva
Camoed Assassin
TheRomer
TRR
mathewsguy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Tammy and I decided we need a short vacation. We are headed to my dads house in virginia. We are leaving on the 11th and will be hope the 15th. My father and I are going out on a charter boat to do some fishing. It will be my first time out there but the old man goes out all the time with the guide so it should be a blast. Will have the camera with me so hopefully we get some good pics to share with all of you. I cant wait its much needed for us.
Back to top Go down
TRR

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Good luck on the fishing trip. Everyone needs a little down time away from the norm now and again. I hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:06 pm

yes you guys deserve a vacation. hope you guys have a great time and look forward to seeing the pics
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:10 am

Glad to hear you guys are getting a break, have fun. What part of Va. ?
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:17 am

Dad lives in Smithfield. Its around Hampton roads and norfolk
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:35 am

Great news...you will enjoy the fishing for sure.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:50 am

Have fun
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:06 am

Sounds like a great time.... Have fun and relax!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 pm

you can be sure I will be sporting my WA gear when we are out fishing. Maybe we can get some more members out of it.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Enjoy the fishing and can't wait to see what you catch. Be careful on the road around DC and Richmond. I have been working in Springfield VA just south of the DC beltway for the last month and traffic has been getting worse through this week. You can tell the holiday weekend is coming.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:42 am

Have fun!!
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:36 am

Snivs wrote:
Enjoy the fishing and can't wait to see what you catch. Be careful on the road around DC and Richmond. I have been working in Springfield VA just south of the DC beltway for the last month and traffic has been getting worse through this week. You can tell the holiday weekend is coming.

Snivs...I work in Springfield everyday and yes...the traffic is scary bad heading south. My window overlooks the Springfield Mixing Bowl and the back up started at 10am this morning...Welcome to the Holiday Weekend!! Be safe out there.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Have fun Buddy.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:46 pm

[quote="shehuntsva"]
Snivs wrote:
Enjoy the fishing and can't wait to see
Snivs...I work in Springfield everyday and yes...the traffic is scary bad heading south. My window overlooks the Springfield Mixing Bowl and the back up started at 10am this morning...Welcome to the Holiday Weekend!! Be safe out there.

I feel for you to have to look at that mess all day. You do the same and be safe in your travels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a vacation   Taking a vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a vacation
Page 1 of 1