Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

owner of the property i hunt . sad

Go down 
+5
PSE32
huntquest
TheRomer
Dave
indianahunter1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
indianahunter1

owner of the property i hunt . sad Empty
PostSubject: owner of the property i hunt . sad   owner of the property i hunt . sad EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:39 pm

guy's the owner of the property where i hunt deer and squrriel's passed away . he was a outdoorsman and a avid deer hunter . here is a link if you want to sign the guest book to a falling hunter and his family .

owner of the property i hunt . sad 234720

Chester Horn, age 70, of Connersville passed away on March 27, 2009. Born on January 5, 1939 in Leighton, Kentucky, he is the son of Elias Ruford and Amanda Jane Hoover Horn. Both precede him in death. Chester attended Trinity Praise & Worship Church. He had been employed at D & M and later at Batesville Casket, retiring in 2004. He was an avid deer hunter and outdoorsman and loved to spend time with his grandchildren. He also participated in the annual March of Dimes Walk-a-Thon for several years where he would run the course to the finish and them go back over the course and find his family and finish a second time with them. He is survived by his wife of 50 years, the former Pauline Baker Horn who he married on September 12, 1958 in Connersville by Rev. Herbert Fitzpatrick. He is also survived by two sons and a daughter in law, Rick L. & Amy Horn of Brookville and Phillip Darren Horn of Connersville; three brothers and two sisters in law, Jody & Wilenne Horn of Alabama, Larry & Rhonda Horn of Connersville, and Preston Horn of Batesville, IN; three sisters and brothers in law, Veda & Eddie Ransom of Winter Haven, FL, Diffrena & Rex Templeton and Minnie & Glen Jr. Pate all of Connersville; four grandchildren, Jeramie, Travis, Amanda and Justin Horn; and several nieces and nephews. In addition to his parents, he is preceded by two brothers, Bill and Herschel Horn and three sisters, Lee Towler, Clara Cleaver and Lillie Horn. Funeral services will be held at Urban Winkler Funeral Home on Wednesday April 1, 2009 at 11 am with Rev. Phillip Bower officiating. Burial will follow at Everton Cemetery. Visitation will be on Tuesday March 31 from 4 to 8 pm. Those wishing to send the family a personal message or sign the online guestbook may do so at www.urbanwinklerfuneralhome.com.

http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=234720&fh_id=10407&s_id=C9DD3A3396A0335F66EAA453F1B5C3A9
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: owner of the property i hunt . sad   owner of the property i hunt . sad EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Sorry to hear that. His family is in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: owner of the property i hunt . sad   owner of the property i hunt . sad EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Very sorry to hear sad news like this, My condolences go out to you and his family

Last edited by TheRomer on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: owner of the property i hunt . sad   owner of the property i hunt . sad EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:35 pm

Sad news, prayers sent!
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: owner of the property i hunt . sad   owner of the property i hunt . sad EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:05 pm

Im really sorry to hear that, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and his family
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: owner of the property i hunt . sad   owner of the property i hunt . sad EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:49 pm

Jeramie Horn was one of my best friends and was very sad to hear about his passing when he called me soon thereafter. He had more nice size racks in his shed then I have ever saw from just one person. It is a great loss.
Back to top Go down
bowGal

PostSubject: Re: owner of the property i hunt . sad   owner of the property i hunt . sad EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:25 pm

Prayer's sent- so very sorry
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: owner of the property i hunt . sad   owner of the property i hunt . sad EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:46 pm

sorry to hear.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: owner of the property i hunt . sad   owner of the property i hunt . sad EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:55 pm

Sorry to hear that! My condolences to the family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: owner of the property i hunt . sad   owner of the property i hunt . sad Empty

Back to top Go down

owner of the property i hunt . sad
Page 1 of 1