Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.

Go down 
+11
whitetail fanatic
The Guide
PSE32
Mark
Camoed Assassin
oregonzach
TheRomer
littleslink
Dave
mathewsguy
Joe
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. Empty
PostSubject: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:42 am

Just got permission this morning to hunt a farm down in the area I am working. It is a total of 100 acres with about 30 of that being woods. This is some awesome news for sure because down in the area I am working the deer are thick but even more important there are a lot of BIG mature bucks roaming around. It is a little late in the season to start scouting the area but I will make it a priority to do so very very soon. All I can say is I am as happy as a kid in a candy store right now. Since I began seriously hunting whitetail I have always wanted a farm to hunt down here because the herd is so healthy and now I finally got it.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 am

Congrats on the new hunting ground man hope you get to see some good bucks there
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am

That is always great news... I can tell your excited. Good luck to you and I hope you take a big one off the property.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:04 am

Sounds like a nice spot. Good luck on the upcoming season. Hope you smack a big one...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Congrats Joe,hope it pays off for ya
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Allright Joe! Let us know how it looks, and see if you can get and post some trailcam pics
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Congrats. Good luck on the new place.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Congrats Joe...thats great news

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Congrats Joe, that's always great! Hopefully that will allow you to have a very productive season!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:18 pm

thats sweet! dreams come true all the time. just remember when we least expect something to happen, thats right when it does happen.
good luck.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:23 am

Good luck Joe
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:47 am

I know you are excited!! I love trying out new places! lol

cheers
Back to top Go down
James Dean

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:21 pm

congrates on your ew spot.I KNOW THE EXCITEMENT . I had a new place not to long agoin southern In..It was great.So good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Nice work Joe Joe!!! That is an awesome area...A lot of "mega giants" around there for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.   Some GREAT news for the upcoming season. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some GREAT news for the upcoming season.
Page 1 of 1