Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Upcoming season trips

Go down 
+4
Bowhunter83
Camoed Assassin
Mark
Robert
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Upcoming season trips Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming season trips   Upcoming season trips EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Where is everyone planning on deer hunting this year. So far I only have my Indiana hunts but I'm working on getting out somewhere else. Maybe Ohio or Missouri this year. And of course I'll get in on the draw hunts in Indiana as well
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season trips   Upcoming season trips EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:19 pm

I plan to goto Corn Crib Outfitters in IL this fall......hopefully KY and OH...if I find the time

of course Indiana

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season trips   Upcoming season trips EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Illi with Corn Crib then Maybe Ohio and whatever else we might stumble on. Going to SW Texas in a couple weeks to film a Wounded Warriors In Action hog hunt.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season trips   Upcoming season trips EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Be doing alot of hunting here at home in oklahoma, looking at going to Nebraska and Alabama, and Texas this year.
Back to top Go down
DaveC

DaveC

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season trips   Upcoming season trips EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:41 pm

I'll be hunting through out south central IL for deer. Possible southern MO hog hunt in the works with a buddy. I'll be hosting a couple of non resident guys this year during the archery season as well.
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season trips   Upcoming season trips EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:49 am

I will be staying here in Ohio this year but would like to make it to Illinois or Missouri in the near future.
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season trips   Upcoming season trips EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky and Illinois Whitetails for me.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season trips   Upcoming season trips EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Tis year we are supposed to cut back on everything, which means no big hunting trips for me, but I would like to do a rifle hunt in MO or KY this fall. I'll also be hunting the Indiana regular season and draw hunts, as well as hosting an out of stater.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season trips   Upcoming season trips EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 pm

i would like to try to go to ohio or indiana for a hunt. would be great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season trips   Upcoming season trips Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming season trips
Page 1 of 1