Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Shot Some Last Night

Go down 
+6
Camoed Assassin
The Guide
SCHunter
Dave
mathewsguy
Joe
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

Shot Some Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 am

Got Dr. Hoyt out last night to shoot a little bit last night. I have been shooting every night during the week here lately, but decided I wanted to see if my broadheads would shoot like they were supposed to. Tried out 3 heads that I plan on using this year and all three were dead on (thats a confidence builder). Stretched it out to 50 yards last night and was happy with the results. Season is s-l-o-w-l-y getting here and I am ready. Just a waiting game now.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:40 am

always nice to know your broadheads are hitting where they are supposed to
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Good deal... Confidence is a big key.
Back to top Go down
SCHunter

SCHunter

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Man I wouldn't even dream of trying to shoot my old pse out to 50 yards. I don't think its fps is fast enough to do what is neccessary at 50 yards. But I'm no bow expert. I am not overly enthused with my sites either but I guess I can remedy that.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:06 pm

I would never shoot at an animal out at 50 yards but I shoot out to 50 and 60 yards regularly at the range. Makes a 30 yard shot alot easier.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Joe wrote:
I would never shoot at an animal out at 50 yards but I shoot out to 50 and 60 yards regularly at the range. Makes a 30 yard shot alot easier.

I agree. Makes it feel like you are shooting at 10 yards.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:04 pm

Deffinitely need to get out and shoot a few broadheads. I need to get a few more arrows in working order and buy some broadheads. Probablly do that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
bertman

bertman

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:11 pm

cool deal
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Dave wrote:
Good deal... Confidence is a big key.

x2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Sounds good wildman... I got my heads ready to roll the other day too.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:36 pm

MOOSE wrote:
Sounds good wildman... I got my heads ready to roll the other day too.

Thats what I am talking about.
Back to top Go down
pristinehuntress

pristinehuntress

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:13 pm

My Mathews DXT will take them at 50 yards no problem Smile Drilllin 2 inch groupings with the girl at 50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shot Some Last Night   Shot Some Last Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Shot Some Last Night
Page 1 of 1