Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Bad night

Go down 
+11
Mark
Adam
Dave
whitetail pcs
whitetail fanatic
volway
Joe
Mike
TheRomer
Camoed Assassin
mathewsguy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Bad night   Bad night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Well we had a really bad night tonight. We went out to eat dinner and came home to find our new puppy dead. We have a neighbor kid that is really bad. We found our puppy dead in our bathtub with the water all the way up to the top and there was blood on the side of our tub. I feel very bad for my kids they do not know he is gone yet we did not tell them. We are going over to talk to our neighbor tommorrow. The little boy next door has been asking about the puppy for the past few days non stop. Also going to talk to the neighbors to see if they saw anybody around our house because this is just plain crazy. He was a mini weenie dog he was the brindle color going to be had to replace him.

Last edited by mathewsguy on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:54 pm

WHAT! That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. Hope you find out who did it or what happened.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:55 pm

I hope I do find out because someone was definetly in my house because my daughter has a cat and its a house cat and was in her bedroom when we left and now the cat is gone as well. this night just keeps getting better.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:16 pm

WOW man, that is just down right sick. so sorry to hear that, feel sorry for the kids that is just going to break their little harts.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:17 pm

My gosh! I hope you find the guilty culprit who did it. If it's the neighbor kid....a visit by the local police or deputy might just do him some good.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:28 pm

I totally agree with what Mike said. Little boy or not, if he has done this something MAJOR has to take place. That is flat out terrible. I may be jumping to conclusions but a puppy now, whats next?
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:37 pm

The state police are on there way over now will let you guys know what happens in the morning
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:41 pm

Man that sucks!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:11 am

police! for sure. not only did someone kill you pup but they were also in you house. that is just not right. our prayers and thoughts are with you.
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 am

OMG...OMG...That is scary! I hate that about the puppy but knowing someone was in your house and in your daughter's bedroom is very scary!!!
Who knew you were leaving? It seems like it WOULD be a neighbor or someone that knew you!!! How did they get in your house? Good gosh, I can't believe that someone would do that!!!! Bless you all!!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:02 am

That is terrible news Chad. Sorry to hear that. I hope you find out who did it and some type of restitution is payed. I do feel for you and your kids. I hope that everything works out and keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:38 am

My Gosh! Sorry for the bad news. I really do hope you get to the bottom of it and the culprit gets what they deserve. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:51 am

Well the troopers where lastnight and they said they are going to talk to the neighbors and see what they can find out. But they said more than likely it will not do any good. It had to have been a kid because they walked right past my mathews bow hanging on the bow hanger in my room to get to the tub. Not to mention all the other stuff we have there is nothing missing except for what they did to the puppy. Makes e sick to my stomach thinking about it. We live in a very small town so leaving the doors unlocked has never been a problem the only thing is we locked all the doors but one we forgot about the side door. I dont know what to tell the kids. I will keep you guys posted on what happens thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:45 am

Man sorry to hear about should a terrible thing happening to you and the family.

hope you can catch the person responsible

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Man that sucks. Sorry to hear about all of that. Hope the kids are doing ok, I know that is going to be hard having to tell them. I just hope they can catch the person or persons that did this. How can anyone have the nerve?
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:22 pm

hey man this sounds like the work of a sick,or jealous person.be careful and watch your family members ,a person with capabilities like that ,it's hard to say what they might do.. i hope you catch them one way or another. just keep an eye peeled for someone who always talked to you and the kids and now they are dodgein' y'all.that will be the culprit.. be careful ,and hope the kids are alright
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 pm

well from now on my boxer dog will be lose in the house so If they decide to try and come back in they will get a really big surprise. The troopers are supposed to call later tonight
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Man I am really sorry to hear that, I hope you catch the little crook that did all that. I hope everything works out.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:17 pm

How are the kids taking it?
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:25 pm

well they have been shedding alot of tears. Tammy has been right there with them crying. I feel horrible about it so I called another lady who had more miniture dauchsand "weener dogs" and I told Tammy I know it will not replace the one we lost but maybe it will help the get over the loss. After a bunch of money Tammy is on her way home with another little puppy. The one we had was the red color with brindle marks the new one is red with just shades of black so not the same but hopefully it will help them. This one wil be safe in our house because we decided to leave our 3 year old boxer lose in the house from now on and the house will be locked up like a fortress. Its sad that you cant even live in the country without locking your doors. But i guess this is what the country has come to. I will not be so trusting of strangers anymore.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:35 pm

That's a real shame. Can't trust anyone anymore. Hope it goes better with the new pup...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:35 pm

I hope the new one fits in your family great. I hope the kids accept him and it helps to ease their pain. Make sure the culprit pays fir the new puppy and all his tags and shots and everything else.
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 am

I have thought about what happened to you all day today! I hope you find out something................that makes me sick. Someone that could do that...I would be leary of being around my kids, PERIOD!!! What a sicko! Best Wishes!!!

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night   Bad night Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad night
Page 1 of 1