Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Filmed a couple good ones last night.

Go down 
+6
Camoed Assassin
littleslink
Joe
Dave
mathewsguy
Big Sexy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Filmed a couple good ones last night. Empty
PostSubject: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:28 pm

On one of the farms I hunt I pulled way back in a field last night and began watching a bachelor group of 4 bucks. Then an absolute monster popped his head over the hill to check everything out. With my little camcorder rolling I got footage of him before he disappeared. He did not like me across the field from him. Then 3 minutes later another giant walked out. Now I know it is easy to say these are giants, but I have killed a few really nice bucks and I tell you these dwarf anything I have ever had the opportunity ti kill of anything on my wall. These were beautiful animals. Now with my cheapy video camera it is the grainy fuzzy footage, but it is clear enough to tell just how wide and how BIG they really are. By the time it became dark, I had filmed 12 does and 6 or seven bucks with 4 of them being shooters and 2 of the 4 being bucks dreams are made of.. Can you tell I am pumped? The best part is right where the BIGGEST buck came out, I have been thinking about putting up a stand.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 pm

sounds like a good time man I cant wait to see the footage
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Get that stand out as soon as your foot lets you! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Thats awesome man!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Sounds great. Get that trail camera out there and post some pics...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:53 pm

Sweet. You gonna post the footage?
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Very Nice, cant wait to see them
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Thats awesome. Good luck with the two giants.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm

thats great to hear....good luck!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:42 am

Filmed the same group last night again! The BIGEST one was not there, but there was still allot of BIG bone out on that hill. I wish I had a better camera to get better footage, but at least I got it. I am so pumped@
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:26 am

Thats awesome but dont be holding out on us now. Throw it up on here so we can all see it and be jealous.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:43 pm

I have no idea how to post vidio. With Dial up it would take too long anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filmed a couple good ones last night.   Filmed a couple good ones last night. Empty

Back to top Go down

Filmed a couple good ones last night.
Page 1 of 1