Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Important information for everyone

Go down 
+5
Corey
TheRomer
Dave
Joe
Robert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Important information for everyone Empty
PostSubject: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Well it's that time of year again, actually I'm a few weeks late on this but it's time. Each year about this time I address a very important issue to many of us. Treestand harness's. This year it's even more important to me after watching a very close friend fall 20 feet and land a few feet away from me last summer. I've started gathering them up and it's time to find them new homes. Now these aren't 100 dollar harnesses for you to upgrade too. These are comfortable 6 point harnesses that could save your life or the life of someone you know. If you aren't wearing a Harness or someone you know isn't wearing one then you can get one from WTA and me. There is no cost associated with it and all you have to do is give me your word you will wear it.
So please don't hesitate to ask. I've got several that need a good home. All the harnesses I currently have are brand new. In the last three years we've supplied hunters with over 140 harnesses and I hope to keep that going. All I need from you is a PM with your name and addy and I'll get one out to you. It's not important if it's for someone that's not on the site. All that matters is it's for someone that needs it.
Remember my motto: Hunters drag deer out of the woods, not each other.

Hunt safe and hunt smart.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:02 pm

A harness is a must for hunters who hunt out of treestands. So if you don't wear one.........why not?!?! We all have people who depend on us to a certain extent and to not wear one we are putting them in harms way.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:16 pm

We are all like family on here to a certain extent... do us all a favor and make sure you wear a harness. Don't climb a tree without one. Don't be that guy who thinks he is immune from a fall.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Yes please if you dont have one just shoot Robert a PM and he will get you one
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:09 am

That is a great idea Robert. Hopefully we have some hunters take advantage of it if they arent wearing a harness already.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:33 am

We are off to a great start. Have a couple harnesses going out in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Robert wrote:

Good to know that hunters who have not worn them in the past will be wearing one this year, thanks to your kindness...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:42 pm

That really good news Robert.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Robert wrote:

Thats what i like to hear cheers
Back to top Go down
Mrs Hunterfisherman

Mrs Hunterfisherman

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:12 pm

I have to say one of the scariest phone calls I have ever gotten was the one from Robert telling me he and his buddy were on their way to the hospital because his friend fell out of a tree stand. Do not do that to your loved ones! Even though it wasn't my husband, it made my heart race and it really freaked me out. I can't even imagine what was going on in his buddies wife's head. Talk about scary. Please do everyone a favor and get yourself a harness if you don't already have one. There is no reason not to and so many reasons to.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Dave wrote:
We are all like family on here to a certain extent... do us all a favor and make sure you wear a harness. Don't climb a tree without one. Don't be that guy who thinks he is immune from a fall.

I can tell you those are words of much truth. Lets take an example of myself. I slip and fell in my front lawn this summer and landed on my leg wrong and broke it. No one would have ever of thought that would have happened, So the chances of falling from a tree stand are much better. Im definetly going to be ordering one before I climb any more trees.
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:28 pm

i will be looking forward to getting mine and putting it to good use.
so will there be directions that come with it? on how to hook it up to the tree correctly?
thanks again!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:06 pm

I have a couple of extra ones that you can have if you run out Mark...
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:07 pm

littleslink wrote:
I have a couple of extra ones that you can have if you run out Mark...

I mean Robert...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:53 am

whitetail fanatic wrote:
i will be looking forward to getting mine and putting it to good use.
so will there be directions that come with it? on how to hook it up to the tree correctly?
thanks again!!! Cool

Yes there are clear directions on how to use it properly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important information for everyone   Important information for everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Important information for everyone
Page 1 of 1