Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!

Go down 
+8
Adam
Glenn
MRA
huntquest
TheRomer
Brandon
Corey
Mike
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! Empty
PostSubject: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:46 pm

We are glad to announce that Spot Hogg is the newest sponsor for Whitetail Affliction!!! They make the deadliest bow sight in the industry! We look forward to a long partnership, and welcome them aboard!!!!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Great to have Spot Hogg as a sponsor. The sights these guys make are awesome to say the least! I hope this is the beginning of a long partnership as well.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:57 pm

How can we not be happy about the biggest baddest sight maker out there on the site! Spot Hogg it up!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Awesome News, Glad to have them aboard with us
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:16 pm

That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:52 pm

I have been looking for a new sight, so i checked them out and they will get my order. Glad they decided to sponsor.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Another great sponser with great products to join the Affliction family.
WELCOME SPOT HOGG
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Nice work again guys! I am looking forward to putting one on my new Hoyt soon!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:16 am

Glenn wrote:
Another great sponser with great products to join the Affliction family.
WELCOME SPOT HOGG

Well said, Glenn, well said!
Back to top Go down
ronzbigbucks

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:12 am

Nice addition to the site! You guys are really dong a good job the site looks great!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:05 am

Great news. Welcome aboard Spott Hog.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Great news. I have heard a lot of good things about them and can't wait to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!   Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spot Hogg joins Whitetail Affliction!!!
Page 1 of 1