Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oregonzach

oregonzach

New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read! Empty
PostSubject: New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read!   New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Make sure you check out the new regulations before heading into the woods.
Wink
http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301690
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read!   New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:39 pm

That was pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read!   New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:40 pm

That would be tough....
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read!   New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:56 pm

It's funny how many people are getting taken for this joke. Dd you noticed it said contact Ben Hadd! My buddy works for the Mich dnr fur division, he even said that was funny.

Last edited by mibigbuckhunter on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read!   New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:39 pm

My favorite part is the comments below, some folks are a little confused and concerned about this-hilarious that how many are takingit seriously!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read!   New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:37 am

I had a friend call me up, because I plan on going out with my bow to knock down some tree rats and told me to bring a high powered set of bino's to try and tell the difference. There is no way even at 20 yds with a good set you can see a pair of a males tree rats twig and berries. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read!   New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read! Empty

Back to top Go down

New regulations for Michigan hunters-must read!
Page 1 of 1