Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Major career change!

Go down 
+21
Joe
MOOSE
PSE32
Jody
Early Morning Gobble
Brandon
volway
TheRomer
SouthernSportsman
Big Sexy
Nukguy
bonehunters
Dave
Mark
littleslink
Camoed Assassin
Robert
LawCoBowhunter
oregonzach
mathewsguy
Mike
25 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Major career change! Empty
PostSubject: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Well, after a good career with the Federal Bureau of Prisons, I've decided to move on to the next chapter in my life and take a full time position with Muddy Outdoors. I'll be working out of the Camdenton, Missouri office. I'll be the Product Manager and produce alot of their multi-media stuff for them. Plus I'll be hitting all the trade shows next year and there is going to be a BUNCH!!!!!

I'm looking forward to working with such a great company!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Thats great new Mike congrats on the new job man.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:48 pm

You've made it! Doing what you love full time-you've hot the big time Mike! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Congrats on the new career!I hope everything goes great for ya...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Congrats on the new job Mike
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Thats sweet Mike, congrats
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Congrats Mike. Good luck with the new gig...
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Congrats Mike on the new chapter!!!!

should be a fun job!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:26 pm

That is great Mike... congrats... Let me know if they need anyone to head up the Wabash, IN office. I'm your man.
Back to top Go down
bonehunters

bonehunters

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Change can be good, Congrats on the new life. BH
Back to top Go down
Nukguy

Nukguy

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Good for you, a company with a great product line, should be a good decision.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:33 am

WOW, good for you! After seeing some of your vidieo, I can see why you got it. Good luck on your future endevors.
Back to top Go down
SouthernSportsman

SouthernSportsman

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:00 am

Well.....I'll be!!!! Mike, I am so proud of you my brother for following your dream. This is great news. I am always proud to see and old country boy from the sticks really make something of himself and as hard as you have worked to get there, you definitely deserve it. Muddy is a lucky company to have a man of your caliber working for them. Again, I am very proud of you and good luck to you and Muddy.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:21 am

Congrats Mike
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:35 am

Congrats Mike on the new career,Geting to do what we all love to do and getting paid for it !
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:14 am

I am super happy for you!
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:24 am

Awesome Mike... that is great news
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:19 pm

Way to go Mike!! Hmmm....Seems like last time we talked I mentioned something close to this with your commercials. Maybe I should be an agent!
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Congrats Mike that is awesome, and MUCH deserved! Im proud of ya, good luck with everything.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:25 pm

That's fantastic Mike! Sounds like a lot of fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:34 pm

Congrats on the new position Mike.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Thats awesome Mike. Congrats on the new job. Doing something you love makes it easier to get up in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Thats great news.....
Back to top Go down
longtine

longtine

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:48 pm

congrats Mike. you'll be a great addition to a great company.
Back to top Go down
swampghost

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:03 am

Congrats on the new job Mike. Now if you can just find a way to make the position pay about a gazillion a year, you will be all set!! LOL!!

By thye way, it's not really work if you are doing something you love to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major career change!   Major career change! Empty

Back to top Go down

Major career change!
Page 1 of 1