Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Season starts the 17th

Go down 
+4
Joe
Dave
bonehunters
mathewsguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Season starts the 17th Empty
PostSubject: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:06 am

Well everyone you all no I have been qoing alittle crazy waiting for my season to start well it starts this saturday for me. I woke up this morning to 25 degree temps and the first real frost wow I wish season started this morning. I can not wait for it to get here. I will be in my stand saturday morning waiting for the 10 or the big 8 I have pics of. If a flat top walks out Just so you no I will put some meat in the freezer.
Back to top Go down
bonehunters

bonehunters

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:13 am

5 more days buddy, just hold in there. BH
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:43 am

Can't wait to hear your stories and see those pics!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:20 am

Good luck....
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:23 am

Waiting this long would drive me crazy! Good luck to you this Saturday!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Good Luck buddy,its almost time cheers
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Thanks everyone im pumped up and ready to go. I have everything ready for opening day.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Good luck man.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:38 am

My buddy called me lastnight just after dark he is not making it easy for me at all. He said he took alittle walk lastnight to see what all was out. He walked out by the foodplot and saw around 10 deer out there. There where a few small bucks and then he said there was a really nice 8 point that came out. So he then jumped in his truck and took a short ride around some other spots we have to hunt and said there where deer all over the place and he saw some really nice bucks. Im trying to make up my mind if I should go and film him on opening day or go on my own behind the house and chase the 10 and 8 I have pics of. I want to get some good footage with the camera. Now I just have to wait a few more days for season to get here and figure out what I am going to do.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 am

Seeing deer before season will drive you nuts.... good luck on opening day.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:49 am

Maybe you could film him in the morning and he could film you in the evening... or vice versa. Either way... Good luck!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:53 am

Dave wrote:
Maybe you could film him in the morning and he could film you in the evening... or vice versa. Either way... Good luck!
Thats what are planning on doing its just hard to decide what spot we are going to go to. He wants to hunt a spot at his place which is great because there are alot of deer there. I kinda want to hunt out behind my house. I think we may end up hunting his in the morning with me filming him and then he will film at the night hunt. We have alot of deer running around this year so it will be alot of fun. Not to mention we have been seeing alot of bears as well.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Good luck this weekend. I know you have been waiting a while. It must have been hard seeing everyone else that has been hunting for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season starts the 17th   Season starts the 17th Empty

Back to top Go down

Season starts the 17th
Page 1 of 1