Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Season starts from me tomorrow

Go down 
+4
Joe
Dave
TheRomer
mibigbuckhunter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Season starts from me tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Well I got all my gear packed up for tomorrow afternoon. I have to have a work meeting in the morning so I can rip into my lazy plumbers I have working for me. Than after that I am hitting the woods all day long. I had seen a smokey gray jelly head. He is a stud among turkeys. He has about a 11" beard that is thick. I hope to have some pic's when I get back.

Last edited by mibigbuckhunter on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Best of luck to ya man, hope you get him. keep us updated
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Hope to see those pics of you posing with that dead bird!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Best of luck
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:45 am

Good luck to ya bud. Hope ya get that big beard up on the wall.
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Man I should of stayed at work. Weather hit mid 80"s and the wind picked up at a steady 25mph with gusts hitting around 30. Seen a few hens and a couple small jakes. I pulled the plug around 4:30 it started to thunder and rain. It quit raining on the way home and go figure in my next door neighbors yard that I permission to hunt on. Was standing a Boss bird with a 11" beard. And I said oh hell with it and went home.

Last edited by mibigbuckhunter on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:25 pm

There is always another day
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:58 pm

It will work out for ya Harry. Keep at it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season starts from me tomorrow   Season starts from me tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Season starts from me tomorrow
Page 1 of 1