Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

On the road again

Go down 
+9
Camoed Assassin
PSE32
JackHammer
TheRomer
Dave
Joe
The Guide
mathewsguy
Robert
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: On the road again   On the road again EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Tonight is my last night in my own bed for a few. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be headed up north to hunt with some good friends Zach Potter and Dave Chamberlain. Zach and I are staying in the newly named DOA outfitter lodge, with the Chamberlains. Zach and I, along with Dave, will be spending four solid days in the woods. I'll be hunting dark to dark if need be to get on some deer. I always miss my family when I head out to hunt but I am also looking forward to some much needed time in stand and with my boys. Should be a good time
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:17 pm

I hope all of you have a great hunt. Have a good trip
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:29 am

Good deal. Have a good trip and hope you guys can get on something. Good luck and drive safe.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 am

Good luck guys.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:20 pm

It is going to be a great time... I have been looking forward to it. There are a few times where I have to work. Thursday morning and Saturday morning, but JackHammer (Jack) will be co-guiding their hunt. Hopefully Robert (and Zach) will have some good stories to post and hopefully some pics too!

Daves Outfitter Advertures... "Where after a short track job, you find your deer D.O.A."
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:34 pm

good luck to you all, have safe and fun trip
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Cant wait to hunt with the Guys, I hope the weather holds out for Thurs. Evening. Have a safe Drive!
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Best of luck to ya, be careful out there!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Good luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Good luck to you all and have a safe trip.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:58 pm

The guys made it safe.... We'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:41 pm

That's good to hear. Good luck with the hunt...
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Good luck guys. Hopefully yall will knock a few down!!!
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:13 am

Have fun guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road again   On the road again Empty

Back to top Go down

On the road again
Page 1 of 1