Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Back after a 22 day road trip!

Go down 
+4
Mark
Joe
Dave
Corey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey

Corey

Back after a 22 day road trip! Empty
PostSubject: Back after a 22 day road trip!   Back after a 22 day road trip! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Well after 22 days on the road it was good to get back home last night and sleep in my own bed again. I started in OH hunting for a week and then went to IL to hunt with my dad and brother and we had a great time chasing those deer. We had some encounters with some really really nice bucks that if we had been gun hunting we would have been able to take numerous bucks that would have been real trophies but that is bow hunting for ya. I had 22 days on the road and wasnt able to harvest one deer but I got to spend lots of time doing what I love with my dad and my brother and I wouldnt change it for the world. We had a great time and I am already looking forward to getting back up there with them next year Lord willing. Who knows I might even sneak back up there before the year is over to see if I can get on a couple big boys during the late season. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Back after a 22 day road trip!   Back after a 22 day road trip! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Sounds like you had a great time and remember you're always welcome to come to Indiana and hunt a few days with me as well. I hope you get to connect on a monster soon!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Back after a 22 day road trip!   Back after a 22 day road trip! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Now that is a road trip! 22 days straight of hunting sounds like a great time to me. Wish you could have landed you a monster but like you said, thats hunting. Hope you get the chance to come back up for late season and get ya one.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Back after a 22 day road trip!   Back after a 22 day road trip! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Sounds like a great time.....

get back up there for the late season

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Back after a 22 day road trip!   Back after a 22 day road trip! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Welcome back...I couldn't imagine any better way to spend 22 days. You are fortunate.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Back after a 22 day road trip!   Back after a 22 day road trip! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Glad to hear you all had a good time. Hope you run into a good buck in your hood now that your home. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Back after a 22 day road trip!   Back after a 22 day road trip! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:00 am

Soundslike a good time was had, GOOD LUCK GETTING ON A BIG ONE
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Back after a 22 day road trip!   Back after a 22 day road trip! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:10 am

Sounds like you had a good trip corey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back after a 22 day road trip!   Back after a 22 day road trip! Empty

Back to top Go down

Back after a 22 day road trip!
Page 1 of 1