Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Setting the Trap!

Go down 
+6
volway
Darius
Dave
mathewsguy
The Guide
Adam
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:12 pm

I will let you all in on my plan of attack for this week. Tonight I am taking the night off of hunting to get my final "RUT" attack plan in motion. I will be setting up 3 stands in located in the transition zones of doe bedding areas. The stands will be set up in a Triangle if you were to look on a map. I am calling it the "Bermuda Triangle"

There is one centrally located bedding area with 3 other bedding areas. 1 to the NW, 1 to the E and one to the SW. I will be coming into each stand from the SE, not to disturb and possibly bedded doe.

These are all Fresh Stand locations that I have stayed away from all season and monitered with Trail Cameras. There are at least 5 shooter 4 1/2 yr olds or better in the area.

I have the entire week off and will be pretty much living in the woods until i Kill one of these bad boys.

I will keep you all updated and be adding pictures to this post so keep checking back!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Sounds like a good plan. Good luck. Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:16 pm

sounds like a good plan I hope you get a good one
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:48 pm

I like your thinking... becareful out there. Can't wait to hear more and see some pictures with your success! Good luck Adam!
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Good luck, can't wait to see one of em
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Sounds like a plan Adam,Good luck to ya.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Sounds good, good luck
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:06 am

best of luck to ya, sounds like a good plan
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Sounds like a great plan. Good luck to ya
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:44 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:52 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Setting the Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the Trap!   Setting the Trap! Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting the Trap!
Page 1 of 1