Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever

Go down 
+4
mathewsguy
Joe
TheRomer
Dave
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever Empty
PostSubject: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Well, I will be setting up my second trail cam and mineral site sometime this weekend. Looking forward to being able to see what type of deer I have moving through a small plot of woods I hunt.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Sounds good Dave, cant wait to see what you get.

And hey dont wait so long this time my head cant take another beating like it did last time geek
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Mike... you never got that old football helmet I shipped to you priority a while back? I knew I should have put delivery confirmation on it...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Sounds good. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:10 am

Dave wrote:
Mike... you never got that old football helmet I shipped to you priority a while back? I knew I should have put delivery confirmation on it...

Ahhh thats where that helmet came from my son said he got it from a friend that little turkey
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 am

cool cant wait to see the pics
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:47 pm

can't wait to see what you get on cam Dave
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:47 pm

TheRomer wrote:
Dave wrote:

Ahhh thats where that helmet came from my son said he got it from a friend that little turkey

HAHA... A friend of Mikes is a friend of mine, so I guess the little bugger was not lying.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:49 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Cant wait to see the pics big guy!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Well, I got the site and camera set out yesterday. Man, there is so much growth out there. Felt like I was walking through the jungle just to get 30 yards inside the woods. Hopefully, I will have some good pics on the camera... I saw some huge buck tracks in the mud on the way in.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Looking forward to it. I will be checking my pics soon too.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:59 pm

good deal, cant wait to see what you get
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:37 am

Mineral lick...Buck tracks...Sounds like you will have some pictures to be sharing soon. Can't wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever   Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting up 2nd Trail cam ever
Page 1 of 1