Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

It's go time !!!!!

Go down 
+2
Joe
druss09
6 posters
AuthorMessage
druss09

It's go time !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: It's go time !!!!!   It's go time !!!!! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:42 pm

It's Nov. 2 and that means the second full moon of the autum equinox is set to rise today around 3pm, and that means go time in north central Arkansas. I have 900 acres of really well managed deer hunting ground that im a member of. So we are headed up that way today . I killed really nice 8 point up there 2 weeks ago , he was prob about a 110 or 115 inch deer, huge body prob 175 lbs at least, just a good 3 1/2 year old buck. I shot him at 43 yards while he was checking a scrape, He was quartering away and and my arrow hit him about 3 inches behind the front shoulder, that 2 blade rage showed no mercy, he ran about 40yards and crashed. He was a great buck, but i had saw about a lot bigger one the day before right at dark and couldnt get a shot. So i'm going to hunt really hard the next few days, maybe i can catch him running a doe and get a chance at him. So wish me luck, got the Bowtech captian sitting on ready!!! Good luck to everyone, the next 3 weeks outta be awsome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

It's go time !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's go time !!!!!   It's go time !!!!! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Good luck...
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

It's go time !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's go time !!!!!   It's go time !!!!! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Good luck to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

It's go time !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's go time !!!!!   It's go time !!!!! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:09 pm

Good luck to you to. Congrats on the 8 you knocked down a couple weeks ago. They are starting to get goin up here in Md.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

It's go time !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's go time !!!!!   It's go time !!!!! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Yep,The ole "Rutting Moon" has arived. Good Luck to ya.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

It's go time !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's go time !!!!!   It's go time !!!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:27 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's go time !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's go time !!!!!   It's go time !!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's go time !!!!!
Page 1 of 1