Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Maryland is heating up...

Go down 
+4
Jody
Robert
druss09
Camoed Assassin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Maryland is heating up... Empty
PostSubject: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:54 pm

What about the rest of the whitetail's world. I leave thursday for Iowa, are you guys in the midwest seeing alot of action ? We are seeing some cahsing and a few cruising but not alot. Some nice bucks are starting to hit the ground here in md but not where we are hunting....yet.
Back to top Go down
druss09

PostSubject: Re: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:00 pm

I havnt had much luck this week here in Arkansas, although i've heard alot of people are seeing some bucks chasing. Dont think the big boys have started yet , but it should happen anytime.. Good luck to ya on the upcoming hunt
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 am

The rut is going but it is warm this weekend. We are looking at 68 today in Indiana
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:26 am

The weather will start to return to normal by tomorrow. I would think Iowa may be hopping if not already. Good luck to you and take your video camera.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Video camera will deffinitely make the trip with me.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Video camera will deffinitely make the trip with me.

To bad the camera man will not be there. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:35 pm

havent seen many deer at all in the last few weeks
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:51 am

It hasn't hit here yet. Next couple weeks I would htink it should be here.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 am

Just got back from Indiana,First morning was awesome buddy of mine give a 160 class a dirt nap,But after that it got warm
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:46 pm

volway wrote:
Just got back from Indiana,First morning was awesome buddy of mine give a 160 class a dirt nap,But after that it got warm

Ya it looks like it is a little warm out there right now but the forecast says low 50s high 40s during the day then getting down in the low 30s possibly 20s at night so I hope we see some biggins on their feet. leave tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Sure hope the weather is better out there than it is suppose to be here for the next two days. Looks like nothing but rain from former tropical storm Ida.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maryland is heating up...   Maryland is heating up... Empty

Back to top Go down

Maryland is heating up...
Page 1 of 1