Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Am I a lucky man or what

Go down 
+10
MOOSE
oregonzach
Corey
dpty5150
huntquest
mibigbuckhunter
Joe
MRA
TheRomer
Robert
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Am I a lucky man or what Empty
PostSubject: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:59 pm

I've been wanting this guy for a few years now and my beautiful amazing wife decided to get it for me for my birthday. I was excited about our upcoming trip to Ruth Chris for a steak dinner but this is one of the coolest gifts I could have asked for. Thanks Andrea.
It's an H & R Ultra Slug heavy barrel with a thumbhole stock. It's a pure deer killing machine. I'll put a Nikon scope on it and it'llbe good to go cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Am I a lucky man or what Newgun1
Am I a lucky man or what Newgun2
Am I a lucky man or what Newgun3
Am I a lucky man or what Newgun4
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:03 pm

WOW What A Gift, That is a great looking gun right there. Congrats on the new toy
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:11 pm

I didnt know you could kill deer with a CANON!!! lol thats a gun alright!! nice gift....
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:20 pm

MRA wrote:
I didnt know you could kill deer with a CANON!!! lol thats a gun alright!! nice gift....

It's a 10 gauge barrel taken down to fit a 12 gauge so you get the extra thick walls. helps with being a tack driver out to loooonnnnggg distances. I know a guy that shoots one out to 200 yards acurately and his buddy shoots it out close to 250. YOu have to match it up with a really good slug and practice a lot but I have a bunch of slugs to send through it and try
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Thats a wicked gun Robert..... you know you could try that baby out in kansas during the muzzleloader season Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Is it a muzzelloader?
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:35 pm

MRA wrote:
Is it a muzzelloader?

No it's a single shot 12 gauge. I have a TC omega muzzleloader and two Hawkins 50 cals for that. One my father built and one I built. Not shot a deer with either of them but the TC is a killing machine
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:44 pm

I knew you have been looking forward to getting that bad boy. Congrats on a freaking sweet gun dude!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:18 pm

Man you got a good wife there Robert. I love the wood pattern
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:21 pm

That's awesome!!
Back to top Go down
dpty5150

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:06 am

WOW very, very nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:04 am

Thats a nice one for sure!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Yeah, definitely looks like a deer killing machine. Great gift, you know my opinion, you can never have enough guns...
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Wow that's a beautiful looking gun!! You are a lucky man Robert!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Wow, that is one of the nicest guns I'e seen. Almost looks to pretty to take in the woods. Almost of course. Great job Andrea. Can't wait to see you pull the trigger on that guy.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:58 pm

I love that stock. That is one slick looking gun. Congrats
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:39 pm

sweet looking shotgun.....

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:08 pm

very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I a lucky man or what   Am I a lucky man or what Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I a lucky man or what
Page 1 of 1