Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

need advice about a mount

Go down 
+5
volway
Corey
The Guide
Camoed Assassin
snwrider311
9 posters
AuthorMessage
snwrider311

snwrider311

need advice about a mount Empty
PostSubject: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 pm

im looking for advice on what kind of pose i should get for my mount. this is my first deer, and i want to really show off its rack.
Back to top Go down
snwrider311

snwrider311

PostSubject: Re: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 pm

sorry here is the pic need advice about a mount Buckster
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:00 pm

I like the semi sneak but go to a taxidermist and look thru thier catalog. There are so many options, it's hard to choose. Just keep in mind where you want to put him as that will matter which way to turn the head.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:14 pm

I agree with CA on that. Always plan ahead. Let us know what you decide.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:18 am

First off, congrats on a very nice buck! Second off, I love a ton of the different mounts that are out there but I personally like some of the ones that stand the deer more upright from the shoulders. It kind of makes em look more majestic to me. Like he knows hes the man or something I just need to start wacking some good ones so I can get all the ones I like. HAHA Good luck with it and let us know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:11 am

Camoed Assassin wrote:
I like the semi sneak but go to a taxidermist and look thru thier catalog. There are so many options, it's hard to choose. Just keep in mind where you want to put him as that will matter which way to turn the head.
X2
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:39 am

Camoed Assassin wrote:

X3
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:21 am

Just make sure you let us know what you choose...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:06 am

Congrats on the buck! I would go with some of the advice some of the guys gave here. When you see the psoe you want you will know it.
Back to top Go down
snwrider311

snwrider311

PostSubject: Re: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Thanks for all your help.. great website
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:12 pm

I like semi sneak.gives them a natural look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need advice about a mount   need advice about a mount Empty

Back to top Go down

need advice about a mount
Page 1 of 1