Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Radial X Weave Pros 200 (400 spine) Crazy Cheap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PAkilla86

PAkilla86

Radial X Weave Pros 200 (400 spine) Crazy Cheap Empty
PostSubject: Radial X Weave Pros 200 (400 spine) Crazy Cheap   Radial X Weave Pros 200 (400 spine) Crazy Cheap EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:10 pm

I have 14 PSE Radial X Weave Pros 26", 13 in used but good shape and 1 is slightly bulged on nock end around uni bushing from hitting with another arrow, it shoots fine and I used if for small game and practice only but flys fine and with the others out to 50+. 12 arrows are fletched in 2" fusions and other 2 are bare shafts. Arrows have mixture of unibushings and Gnocks while others have regular nocks, but extra bushings and g nocks will be sent with. As well as 4 extra inserts, and 8 85gr. glue in practice points. These arrows are some of the strongest ive ever used and fly great, I just wanna go a lil heavier.

Im looking to trade these arrows for other 400spine carbons (FMJ's, Axis, Gold Tip Pros or XT's, Victory,....????) or possibly aluminums if the spine is right.....number of arrows does not have to be even, dependent on arrows offered. If I have to sell them il take $85tyd, a dozen retail for $100+. So shoot me some offers of what ya got, worst il do is say no.

Email will get fastest responce most likely: trm3@pct.edu
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Radial X Weave Pros 200 (400 spine) Crazy Cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radial X Weave Pros 200 (400 spine) Crazy Cheap   Radial X Weave Pros 200 (400 spine) Crazy Cheap EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Good luck on the sale...
Back to top Go down

Radial X Weave Pros 200 (400 spine) Crazy Cheap
Page 1 of 1