Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Couple of cheap GPS's

Go down 
+2
Dave
Robert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Couple of cheap GPS's Empty
PostSubject: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:43 pm

I have two GPS's I need to get rid of. Neither comes with the package or stuff in it. The manuals are available on their websites. Both have not been outside. As you can see from the picture, both are color monitors and both are in perfect shape. The garmin comes with the cable to hook up to your computer. The magellan doesn't have a cable. Both are a couple hundred bucks new but all I need out of them is 75.00 dollars each and that will include shipping.

The Garmin is an Oregon 300 color

The Megellan is a Megellan Triton 500 color.

To be honest I don't know much about either of them. I looked them up online and both are solid GPS's and work really well. If you have any questions then PM me and I'll try to answer it. I turned them on so you could see both work well and I'll include the batteries as well. Thanks again looking.

Couple of cheap GPS's Gpspair
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Can't beat those prices... Someones gonna get a smokin deal.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Thats a great deal.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Garmin is sold
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:47 pm

GPSs are almost a must have for me when scouting new propeties especially large ones. I used mine a few years ago to scout a large public land spot and it got me right to the exact tree s I wanted to hang stands in I found when scouting. It made it a whole lot easier to find your spot in the dark, much better than stomping around in the dark. They are great prices for them.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:03 am

Both are sold now
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:12 am

Robert wrote:
Both are sold now

Good deal!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Congrats buddy.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:04 am

Camoed Assassin wrote:
GPSs are almost a must have for me when scouting new propeties especially large ones. I used mine a few years ago to scout a large public land spot and it got me right to the exact tree s I wanted to hang stands in I found when scouting. It made it a whole lot easier to find your spot in the dark, much better than stomping around in the dark. They are great prices for them.

Is that when you was going in circles in the boat?

Long story folks Don would have to tell it,But it is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:36 pm

No but that was a spot I saved to my GPS and was using it TRYING to get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of cheap GPS's   Couple of cheap GPS's Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple of cheap GPS's
Page 1 of 1