Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.

Go down 
+2
Camoed Assassin
mathewsguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. Empty
PostSubject: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Well deer season is over but I just remembered my season is not over yet I get to hunt coyotes and fox until the end of Feb. I may try and do some filming when we do it. We do alot of it at night so dont think that will work but we do go out early morning and just before dark. I have seen a ton of tracks around my place and my budddy. Also there are around 30,000 acres of state land within a hours drive from me so alot of area to hunt. I am smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Good luck, I hope to get out and give it a try this winter.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:16 pm

If anyone is interested in hunting with me and my buddy just let me know. I just got off the phone with my buddy Kurt that does alot of trapping and he said there are a ton of tracks over at his place. He already got 2 nice coyotes in traps this year along with around 10 fox. So if you want to travel to New York and have some fun let me know.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:29 am

good luck.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:40 pm

sounds like a good time chad,good luck to you guys
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Sounds like a great time.... Looking forward to hearing some updates.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 am

It should be alot of fun this year. I have hunted them before but never really got that big into it. I am going to get into it hard this year we have seen way to many and they do put a hurting on our deer and turkey. Also with Kurt raising the pheasants and releasing them we dont want them killing them.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Sound like alot of fun bud.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Yote hunting is great....
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm

would love to try it, never have,
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:01 am

pack your bags and come on 30pointbuck
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:08 am

Wish i had the vacation time left, I sure would. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.   Coyote and fox hunting and trapping. Empty

Back to top Go down

Coyote and fox hunting and trapping.
Page 1 of 1