Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....

Go down 
+4
The Guide
mathewsguy
30pointbuck
countryboy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
countryboy

countryboy

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Yea he was damn good eatin!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Yes they are.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Yea ya cant ask for anything better than good old venison!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Most any wild game actually.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:58 pm

I dont like squirrel to much. I think its to stringy form my liken. But grouse, ringneck, rabbit, and turkey are really good. Would love to try elk and carrabu!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:01 pm

They are great eatin. Had an elk sandwitch and a bowl of carabu soup Oh my goodness.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Thats is one critter ( the elk) that I would love to shoot with the bow!!! Love the sound of them when they r bugilin!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Wish we had them here.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 Elk9

Somthin like this big boy!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:12 pm

JEEZZZZZZZZ. THAT'S A MONSTER. Oh yeah. Im afraid i would have to get a bigger freezer. lol
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:19 pm

We do up north pa and they have a drawin for tags. Rather go out west though and hunt them!!
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 Elk6
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:21 pm

This is right over the mountain at state college at the elk farm of course
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Same here. They have a limited amount. They are hunted on a military base. And only a couple can hunt,if your lucky enough to draw a tag. But if the army are on manuvers they cancell it. cost i believe is for an elk tag resident. $100 mabey more not sure.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:23 pm

countryboy wrote:
This is right over the mountain at state college at the elk farm of course

Go figure.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm

They got out here a couple of years back and a guy actually shot one!!!! Now thats rude. Cant tell a white tail from an elk!!! That guy has problems!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Bet he was fined a pretty penny.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Not sure what happened to him. Over in huntingdon a guy shot one in a pen!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:32 pm

That will i'll bet get you arrested.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Quick trip to the pokey!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:41 pm

For sure,
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Hahaha!!! Yea!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Those are two dandy bucks. I personally thought hers would have scored a little higher. Congrats to you both.

Get your daughter on the site... Their are a lot of women hunters and shooters on here...
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:13 pm

Ill have to try and get her on here. I think we might have meesed hers up cause we tried scorin it ourselves. A guy I showed it to said that it would probally score around 110. Mine though I am not to sure about what it would score.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Heres my buddys from last year. 12 point with double brow tines!!!Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 MDGC0016-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next