Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....

Go down 
+4
The Guide
mathewsguy
30pointbuck
countryboy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
countryboy

countryboy

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Wrong pic!!!! Sorry! Here it is
Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 Garysbig12
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:18 pm

That's a nice buck. I was going to say, i didn't know bears had brow tines. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Forgot to copy the address for that one and hit the bear by accident but ohwell I have it up nw!! lol! lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:23 pm

That's ok. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Yea I know!! Hahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 pm

countryboy wrote:
Yea I know!! Hahahaha!!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Heres a lil closer view of my buck from the frontCouple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 Mybuck2
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:27 pm

I think the antlers almost touchin in the fron gives it alot of character. Cant even get my pinky through that beast!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:28 pm

YA looks cool i was lookin at that.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:19 pm

first time I have ever seen one do that!! Oh well first time for everything as they say!
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Those are some nice bucks contryboy..
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 pm

jasonc wrote:
Those are some nice bucks contryboy..

Thanks jasonc. We have been after some big bucks where I hunt fir a while and since they put that antler stipulation on here they just keep on showin up. The one though is really smart and goes into the mountain laurel at the top and doesnt come out for nothin!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3