Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Im done with the snow

Go down 
+2
30pointbuck
mathewsguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Im done with the snow Empty
PostSubject: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Well im done with snow that was it today. I went up on my roof and had to shovel the snow off started to build up really bad. There where spots where the snow was over 2 feet deep. That is alot of snow. Kinda makes me wish I lived in a small house now.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Ya. me too.. Im going to have to replace a few section's of guttering because of ice. This is supposed to be the last of the cold for the week. tomorrow is going to be in the upper 20's and i think i saw a couple 44 and 46 deg day's next week. OH JOY. cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:15 pm

As long as I don't have to drive in it... bring it on.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:50 pm

I was out rabbit huntin today and you wouldnt beleive all the robbins I was seein!!!! Hopefully it will be an early spring here for us!!!!!!! Cant wait to see thats for sure. Oh yea!! We only got one rabbit and saw 3. My dad and 2 of my friends saw 3 deer.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:13 pm

that's cool
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 am

we got a lot of snow too...i'm done with it!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:27 am

Yeah same here. We have a more snow than normal and it only the middle of January. Same with the cold weather, I would like to able to get back to work.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:43 am

I can deal with the snow, It's the cold that i hate.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 am

It is -12 here today with the wind chill I will not be outside doing anything.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:59 am

Here now it's -7 wind chill -30 supposed to get to + 23 today and slowly warm up the rest of the week.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:05 am

It wasnt that cold here last night but it was down to 5 and its supposed to get up to 23 or 24 degrees today. Tired of the cold though now!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:05 pm

It's been sticking around here since well before christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im done with the snow   Im done with the snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Im done with the snow
Page 1 of 1